Large Scale Central

RGS Operations

Hmmmm. I’m thinking “Road trip”. A long, long road trip. I gotta new RAM 3500 Cummins. And since you are now a KOA, Ken, I can tow my Toy Hauler with 2 types of toys on board. RZR and trains. Sigh…Take lots of pics and post them for us Westies, OK?

John Bouck said:

Hmmmm. I’m thinking “Road trip”. A long, long road trip. I gotta new RAM 3500 Cummins. And since you are now a KOA, Ken, I can tow my Toy Hauler with 2 types of toys on board. RZR and trains. Sigh…Take lots of pics and post them for us Westies, OK?

The more, the merrier, John, I could probably find a spot in the yard for you. Might have to move Ric outa the way to get ya in…:wink:

I will try like hell to take lots of pix, I know other’s will take them too.

John Bouck said:

Could you swing by and pick me up John?

Looks like I’m giving my space up. If I come, it will be without Seneca, Jan says she’s headed to a Quilt Convention. Whoda thunk?

Nah, I wouldn’t do that to ya. Where is the quilt convention?

Ric Golding said:

Looks like I’m giving my space up. If I come, it will be without Seneca, Jan says she’s headed to a Quilt Convention. Whoda thunk?

If Penny & I make the trip down we wouldn’t be able to bring our trailer anyway as it would still be winterized at that time of year. Us northerners have a real short camping season!

Ken,

Just booked a room at the HI Express & Suites in West Chester for 4/28 through 5/01. Not sure how far that is from you, but it was on the list. Mary and I are looking forward to visiting RGS East country (and maybe a trip to Longwood.) Her ears perked up when I told her Jan was going to a quilting convention. They just cancelled the big quilting show here in OKC and she is kind of bummed out about it. Where is the convention that Jan is going to?

Bob

That’s cool Bob, I wasn’t expecting anyone from that distance. West Chester is about 30- 40 minutes NW of me. Maybe less. I know which HI you mean. Longwood is on the way here, about 15 minutes away. The quilting convention, I would guess to be in Lancaster somewhere. I haven’t heard from Ric where exactly it is.

Paducah, Kentucky. Huge deal, wrong weekend. If she wants to go, Bob. Get a room booked, because they are taken for miles around. I’ll ask wife or Daughter in law for a website. I’ll post if I find out.

I don’t know …I might have to do the quilting convention. That is one art I would like to try myself.

https://www.paducah.travel/quilting/aqs-quiltweek-paducah/

" Rooster " said:

https://www.paducah.travel/quilting/aqs-quiltweek-paducah/

https://www.paducah.travel/quilting/aqs-quiltweek-paducah

I think you got it right, Rooster. That be the one. Women of all ages go nuts at this thing. Some even with walkers,

Rooster you might find a “Cougar”, that quilts.

Geezo, talk about high jacking a thread. Sorry Ken.

Not to worry, Ric, I was wondering where the convention was too.

I just assumed Lancaster…Amish, quilts, they kind of go together.

I shall (TRY) and be quiet in order to prevent any further thread jacking by Ric. It appears that I might be the fuse while he has his “cocktails”.

Anyone got a match?

Ric Golding said:

Rooster you might find a “Cougar”, that quilts.

YEP…all over that !

I keep trying to tell Fred that there are cougars in his community but he clearly stated they are gone and only roamed there about 100yrs ago.

This post has been edited by :Rooster

There are cougars around here. Both the 4 legged and 2 legged kind. I try and keep a safe distance from both kind.

Ken

I would be delighted to attend the sessions, i have been wanting to try ops and this will be a great introduction. My G buddy Jay lives in West Grove so I will be staying with him. Thanks for hosting this for us all. (Hope to see you Ric)

Regards

Jerry

Well Jerry, I will delighted to have you, and bring your buddy with ya. (I thought I knew most of the Large Scalers around here)

There will be plenty of experienced operators here to give you a taste of how it’s done.

Ken, is Bob our fearless leader going? (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)