Large Scale Central

Cibola Lumber & Mining Closes Shop

What is the meaning of STFU?

Acronym for “shut the f** up”. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Real nice on a family friendly site

Seemed obvious to me, doesn’t seem too out there considering what kids (children for Fred) hear daily in school. One of the local schools here is Fairfield Union, good old FU, I’ll bet they have a lot of fun with that !

David Marconi,FOGCH said:

Real nice on a family friendly site

I hear you. I’m glad I didn’t say it.

maybe the F stands for Flip, Frack, Frick, or borrowing from a heavily edited version of Heartbreak Ridge with Clint Eastwood, Flop. I hear people on radio use the whole sentence with the edited version , so its really fairly begnin.

But instead of answering Greg’s question with an answer, we get more of the stuff that gets BD involved with the " I like to stir the pot" children and all that occurs afterwards

Boomer looks like a great place and we would all like to seemore before you start pictures. Moving near Dave Taylor will not give you a head start on the 2020 Mik Challenge!

Congratulations, looks like a real step up for you and your wife. I’m glad the indoors part will allow year round fun.

I understand the need for scenery, soon I’ll get back to my mountain building on the elevated.

We are all curious to see your plans.

Best wishes for your future.

Wow!! Very, very nice, Boomer. I love the great/living room view. I bet there will be many a evening spent enjoying the view from your deck and cooking on the barbie.

Beautiful place with an awesome view. With all the others I’m waiting to start hearing of railroad plans. Have a Happy Thanksgiving !!

Rooster ’ said:

Jon Radder said:

Sorry to hear of the abandonment, but looking forward to hearing about the new digs. I’m jealous!!! Although I don’t think I’d like to winter there. Maybe a bit further South?

I almost commented on the jealous part when you posted this. However now that Boomer spilled the beans with the pics …NOW I can say “I bet you are real jealous”

Boomer,

Looking forward to the new digs and the RR progress! I figure it will take at least a year or so before you are done pressing your bare ass against the glass so the neighbors with binoculars will stop spying on you. Once that is finished you may carry on with the RR an greenhouses!

I had no idea how nice his property was. I’d be happy to own a shack in the mountains near Chama; but as a summer home! Need to be way South of there for winter soon!