Large Scale Central

Building and Bashing Amtrak Equipment

David Russell said:
When will it be done Shawn?
LOL I have to get the track down for that. With the cost of track prob will never happen.

Shawn I’ve got some test shots of NJT locos being built in the Hornell area of NY state. Definetly NOT LGB Genesis Locos.

Chas

NJT Does have 4 Genesis locos purchased from Amtrak for the Atlantic City trains. In the off season they tend to wander system wide.

George

George Adams said:
NJT Does have 4 Genesis locos purchased from Amtrak for the Atlantic City trains. In the off season they tend to wander system wide.

George

Yep,

Here are two photo links of what the beasts look like:

NJT P40 Front

NJT P40 Rear

Rooster, what did you say you wanted for the set?

John Miller said:
More than you want too pay ;)

hahaha damn priceless !!

David Russell said:
John Miller said:
More than you want too pay ;)
Everything has a price - How about 10 Large for the set ?

Well I did email a local hobby shop I was in a year or so ago, and he has two sets left…I guess it’s a matter of what he wants for them. Then you add the shipping costs to Rooster for the mod’s… maybe 10 large is not so bad after all.

Well if you want my set that badly John (when I’m finished with the mods) then you purchase the 2 sets the local hobby shop has and send them too me and I will gladly send you my set. Considering they are Phase III or Phase IV sets.
Like I said more than you want too pay?
:wink:

Where is that at? email me

Talk some sense into your brother!
:slight_smile:

WHITE SHARPIE! :slight_smile:

It’s been a week?

Nice pics. Great motion effect.

David, how did you modify the front pilot?

Did he ever email you the price?

Nice mods, really like the stone and brick tunnel lining. :slight_smile:

Nice work David, I did mine up a couple of years ago almost the same way you did.

They do make a cool looking train, here’s a video of mine from there 1st run.

I like some others picked them up a few years ago when they were being blown out at very low prices.

Nick

http://youtu.be/s7OUIwuFdnY

Nope, he has not sent a price for the set yet, but I think an Amtrak train is in the cards. I like the work David has done, given some really good ideas. I do know the LGB swing pilot has to go.