Large Scale Central

All you ever wanted to know about Aristo Heavyweights

BTW

The link in your signature won’t allow me to LOG IN so perhaps you should just hang out here…

https://elmassian.com/

This post has been edited by: ROOSTER …BUMP FOR POST COUNT

Everyone extend their thanks to John C of MLS and … “LSC” … for Gregs website being offline currently !

Greg,

I personally am sorry that LSC has put "YOU’RE " WEBSITE offline !

Love

Rooz

Bill Sakalaucks said:

Jeebus, and here I was hoping to learn somethin‘

Greg’s website is an excellent repository of information, and I always appreciate that he host my “vignettes”. I am currently working on a new one about an old product, so hopefully the site can be put back online after a little while. My thanks to Greg;

-Ted

John Caughey said:

The basic rub; Is Mr. Helpful putting results here at LSC or does he mine LSC for clicks on his pages?

Rooster seems to object to the re-directs to His Pages … and has said so many times.

Along the way Mr. Helpful decided it was his job to correct others and to tell us how to behave, which he doesn’t do so well.

On a side note; Mr. Helpful made a big hoopla about leaving another site, I never saw one public thread asking him to stay…(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-frown.gif)

Mr Helpful? Does that make you Mr. Nothelpful?

Click counts? Really?

Yeah, he could put all that stuff on LSC, but then you would complain about all that stuff ON LSC.

Get a life.

THIS is why I am only here when someone calls me.

Ain’t got time for stupidity.

I left soapsuds site due to MASSIVE stupidity.

TOC

" Rooster " said:

BTW

The link in your signature won’t allow me to LOG IN so perhaps you should just hang out here…

Probably because he’s tired of moronic blathering about it all? You’re so interested in post counts…remember, they all count on your Heaven Chart.

I am so glad, SO GLAD I don’t have to deal with this stuff on a daily basis anymore.

TOC

" Rooster " said:

Everyone extend their thanks to John C of MLS and … “LSC” … for Gregs website being offline currently !

Greg,

Love

Rooz

After what JC said, I don’t even want to read anything from him any longer. You cannot even spell…or figure out grammar. Most likely you work on Chevrolets. I gave up Bow Ties as a kid.

TOC

Curmudgeon mcneely said:

John Caughey said:

The basic rub; Is Mr. Helpful putting results here at LSC or does he mine LSC for clicks on his pages?

Rooster seems to object to the re-directs to His Pages … and has said so many times.

Along the way Mr. Helpful decided it was his job to correct others and to tell us how to behave, which he doesn’t do so well.

On a side note; Mr. Helpful made a big hoopla about leaving another site, I never saw one public thread asking him to stay…(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-frown.gif)

Click counts? Really?

Yeah, he could put all that stuff on LSC, but then you would complain about all that stuff ON LSC.

Get a life.

TOC

Thank you TOC,

The knowledge you have is fantastic. So you are here for LSC if we call? I don’t know anything about the “soapsuds site” but I semi understand MASSIVE stupidity?

Curmudgeon mcneely said:

" Rooster " said:

Greg,

Love

Rooz

After what JC said, I don’t even want to read anything from him any longer. You cannot even spell…or figure out grammar. Most likely you work on Chevrolets. I gave up Bow Ties as a kid.

TOC

LMAO …so you grew up and went to BRITISH CARS !!!

I ask how this post relates to JC ? Chevrolet requires an apostrophe!

Chevrolets require a tow truck and a one-way trip to the junk yard. No apostrophe. Wasted.

JC is John C…get a clue.

My Flatheads keep on going.

3/4 Race 50 Merc, 130 over, Merc crank, 3-ring pistons, Isky 77B cam, Johnson hollow lifters, Offy finned heads, Offy 4bbl inlet with 390CFM Holley, Mallory…275CUIN, launches in an unloaded 49 Willys wagon.

Not a General Misunderstanding product in the yard. Nor any AXIS based products.

Limey Limo is fun as it drives the cops nutz. Nobody in LF seat.

Henry made a couple of mistakes. He didn’t shoot Louis P. Chevrolet when he fired him…nor the Dodge Brothers, nor Walter Chrysler, nor William Crapo Durant.

TOC

" Rooster " said:

BTW

Spent so much time dealing with the idiocy here I finally went to Greg’s site. Funny, my log-in works fine. Yours doesn’t? Maybe Greg blocked you. Maybe he’s as tired of your continual BS as others (including me) are.

TOC

Well, we certainly got TOC’s attention. Can we all calm down now?

I’m working on it, but 10 years of crap is hard to put aside, it eventually gets to the tipping point.

It’s too bad, because I found out some really interesting stuff on the heavyweights I wanted to share, but being accused of doing this only for my ego, or being attacked every time I provide a link has just hit the limit.

(not to mention the complete lack of moderation on the group after all the “be nice” warnings from Bob)

Greg

“No good deed goes unpunished.” (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Curmudgeon mcneely said:

John Caughey said:

On a side note; Mr. Helpful made a big hoopla about leaving another site, I never saw one public thread asking him to stay…

Exed out as not entirely appropriate. my apologies.

Click counts? Really?

Get a life.

TOC

For the record; I never harassed Mr. G on this subject, I save that for when he talks down to people. He has gotten upset when I used his name, but he was using mine so…?

I only went to his site once, by accident; Ted had put up some pictures here and clicked on his link. I politely made my exit upon seeing where I was.

Contrary to your stupidity statement, oh yes you did, you came here to put me in my place, didn’t you? Seems like you’ve got too much time…(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Neither of you mean anything to my life, when I leave here. No I don’t hate. Foolish suggestion, by a nobody (to me).

Be Blessed

Greg Elmassian said:

I’m working on it, but 10 years of crap is hard to put aside, it eventually gets to the tipping point.

It’s too bad, because I found out some really interesting stuff on the heavyweights I wanted to share, but being accused of doing this only for my ego, or being attacked every time I provide a link has just hit the limit.

(not to mention the complete lack of moderation on the group after all the “be nice” warnings from Bob)

Greg

Do you really want what you’re for?

Be Nice.

You’ve been invited into my living room to talk trains. Whether you’ve come to ask questions, or to generously share what you know or what you’ve done, remember that we’re all here to learn, and have fun, together. Be welcoming and patient, especially with those who may not know everything you do. Oh, and bring your sense of humor. Just in case.

That basically covers it. But these guidelines may help:

1. Rudeness and belittling language are not okay. Your tone should match the way you’d talk in person with someone you respect and whom you want to respect you. If you don’t have time to say something politely, just leave it for someone who does.

2. Be welcoming, be patient, and assume good intentions. Don’t expect new users to know all the rules - they don’t. And be patient while they learn. If you’re here for help, make it as easy as possible for others to help you. Everyone here is volunteering, and no one responds well to demands for help.

3. Avoid off-topic, and filler posts. Stay on topic within the thread, and contribute to it. Don’t post just to increase your post count…

4. Don’t be a jerk. These are just a few examples. If you see them, report them:

• Name-calling. Focus on the post, not the person. That includes terms that feel personal even when they’re applied to posts (like “lazy”, “ignorant”, or “whiny”).

• Bigotry of any kind. Language likely to offend or alienate individuals or groups based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. will not be tolerated. At all. (Those are just a few examples; when in doubt, just don’t.)

• Inappropriate language or attention. Avoid vulgar terms and anything sexually suggestive.

• Harassment and bullying. If you see a hostile interaction, report it. If it keeps up, disengage - we’ll handle it. If something needs our attention, you can use the contact us link at the bottom of every page.

1. Use the Report feature. The forums have a method to report offensive, annoying, or any other inappropriate content. This is the easiest way to let me know something is up. Don’t respond to anything you don’t like, EVEN IF IT IS DIRECTED AT YOU. If you do, you become part of the problem. Report it instead. If I get a number of reports about the same content, I will take action, most likely suspending the offending account.

In summary, have fun, and be good to each other.

This post was edited by Bob McCown at May 18, 2017 3:20 PM EDT

Thanks, well said David, Bill Barnwell

I don’t read this bored much anymore, but I stopped by today to read this thread and lo and behold it’s the same poor guy taking crap from the same two guys who gave me crap on an Airwire thread a few weeks ago. Why does it seem like Caughey and Rooster are always sittin’ on their cans frothing at the mouth ready to pounce on somebody here (especially Greg) instead of out playing with their trains? And is Rooster really helping to pay the bills here or is that just a façade? And where’s Joe Zullo? He’s real good at dishing the crap too, but we called it a draw after exchanging a few hostile messages behind the scenes…

Michael Kirrene said:

I don’t read this bored much anymore, but I stopped by today to read this thread and lo and behold it’s the same poor guy taking crap from the same two guys who gave me crap on an Airwire thread a few weeks ago. Why does it seem like McGaughey and Rooster are always sittin’ on their cans frothing at the mouth ready to pounce on somebody here (especially Greg) instead of out playing with their trains? And is Rooster really helping to pay the bills here or is that just a façade? And where’s Joe Zullo? He’s real good at dishing the crap too, but we called it a draw after exchanging a few hostile messages behind the scenes…

This post has been edited by: ROOSTER

Gentlemen,

Everything that can be said, I believe, and more, has been said.

May I respectfully suggest that we end this conversation now, on our own, without Bob’s intervention, and let the thread drift downward and eventually off the first page?

Thanks.