Large Scale Central

2020 Challenge By Dennis Rayon.... Denray Machine Welding Supply

IMG_4973 by Dennis Rayon, on Flickr

IMG_4971 by Dennis Rayon, on Flickr

I still have many things yet to do to complete the model, I like to mount my structures on a 16 gage metal base, so I can add details and people figures, and small

trees and shrubery and misc things that add to the scene.

I have a few things to add to the inside,

I need to add under roof supports under the roof edge opposite of the lean too, and then add bottles in the lean too.

Mounted to a base makes it easier to move and then the details can all be added on a bench allowing it easier to access, making better

details easier to do.

Fabulous work as usual. I love how you manage to make a lot of individual variation while mostly mass producing your siding, shingles, fence slats, etc. Inspirational as always… Now I have a bunch of techniques to try out…

Thanks Jim

Dennis between you and Doc Tom, you guys are my weathering inspiration. You just have such a great eye for it. I have the techniques, I have the ability, but you just have a God given talent for seeing it through.

One of your best works of art, Dennis. I love the use of various materials and the signage.

I Forgot to Note on the posting site, The cost was around 4.00 for paint and 4.50 for

battery adapter for 9 volt battery for temporary lights

Dennis