Large Scale Central

Shawns build Challenge 2016 (Old clove Church)

Nice building Shawn, well done. I am sure it makes a great addition to your RR.

Yeah, like Ron said…what did you use for the snow? There are about a thousand articles in old railroad magazines about how to make snow for a snow scene, and here yours is just about perfect!!

Nice build, very attractive, and you accomplished this with time to spare! The windows came out well and the tin is just right I think.

Thanks guys. The snow was the hardest part lol. I also just put the stack on the roof for the fire. I used some wood and etched lines to represent brinks and then painted.

Take off your snowshoes before entering! Looks great Shawn!

I am thinking the “snow” looks a little too shiny and see the even edge around the rocks on the left. lol Great job in it, would be a welcome addition to just about any railroad! Nice!

Bravo, nice little place of worship. Challenge town needs some preachin’

Eric Schade said:

Take off your snowshoes before entering! Looks great Shawn!

Looks good Shawn!

Nice Work!!

Looks great on the layout. You need a shot of it with the train passing it on that track. I like how those arched windows turned out!

Great job.

Shawn, Nice job on the Church. I like how you built the windows. I am not good at doing windows yet. the arched tops really make them stand out. I also ike how you made the louvers. Great Job.!