Large Scale Central

Bluestone Southern October, 2018 OPs

Pictures posted on Facebook from today…

A double post on such a radical subject. He rubs salt in the open wound.

This is LSC, NOT Facebooked

Fred Mills

Fred Mills. said:

This is LSC, NOT Facebooked

Fred Mills

I don’t think anyone is confused as to which site this is.

I was just informing those that are interested that some pictures had been posted.

Great pictures guys!

Which facebook page are they posted to?

Bruce Chandler said:

Link?

Some of us do not use faces books, and would like to see the great time had by all at Andy, and Jane’s. Please could someone at least show us a few pictures.

As has been suggested in the past; If there are no pictures posted on LSC, then it didn’t happen.

Thank you, in advance, to someone, who surely will post some pictures to prove that there was a GREAT, event at the Clarkes’… where everyone had a wonderful time.

Fred Mills

Fred Mills. said:

If there are no pictures posted on LSC, then it didn’t happen.

Remember that !

Isn’t it always funny that the one person who doesn’t/won’t post any pictures is always the first one to complain that he doesn’t see any pictures??

And, No, it never happened… Hence, no pictures…

Isn’t it also rather funny that someone, without mentioning names is critical of a person who admits to NOT being blessed with any photographic skills, still manages to have MANY, MANY photographs posted, almost every week, during the operating season…so far about 20 weeks…and posted on Large Scale Central…

I would think that the critical person would be proud enough of the praise mentioned about his GREAT RAILROAD, would be proud enough to try to help those that can’t visit, the small pleasure of seeing even a few pictures of the latest operations, or is this too much to expect…? I really do wish I could enjoy the pleasant operations on that great railroad, but it just isn’t possible for me to get there.

Some of us don’t care to use face book, for many reasons, but are faithful members of LSC.

Fred Mills

I don’t use face book either, But you’ll never understand the premise of ““Don’t harass or ask folks to do what one wouldn’t do themselves””.

Most times, you’re complaining about no pictures even before the event is over… Maybe if you took the effort to understand what all is involved such as time and effort to post, resize, rename, transfer pictures. and post them from all the pictures taken, you’d be a bit more patient… Having ““photographic skills”” has nothing to do with having the respect for what folks go thru to get pictures posted after such an event…

and, on that note, I’m done…

Steve Featherkile said:

Bruce Chandler said:

Link?

I could probably provide a link if I was on my computer, but on this tablet…not so much. You MIGHT be able to find it by searching on my name, but I can never figure out Facebook.

Pete Lassen said:

Which facebook page are they posted to?

https://www.facebook.com/bruce.chandler.50

Bruce Chandler said:

Steve Featherkile said:

Bruce Chandler said:

Link?

I could probably provide a link if I was on my computer, but on this tablet…not so much. You MIGHT be able to find it by searching on my name, but I can never figure out Facebook.

I left out a bunch of photos which seemed to be off the railroad, but taken from a distance so there were no trains to see.

Bruse - you can just do a right-click and “copy image location” on Facebook; then use the image post here.

Hey Bruce, can you share that to LSC’s Facebook page?

You guys are killing me with this Facebook cr#p

Pete Thornton said:

Bruse - you can just do a right-click and “copy image location” on Facebook; then use the image post here.

Hehe…yeah, easy enough on my home computer…I cannot figure much on a tablet.

Bob McCown said:

Hey Bruce, can you share that to LSC’s Facebook page?

If I could figure out how, I sure would.

It was a fun weekend and the cooler weather made it very enjoyable. I’m sure more pictures will be posted as the week progresses. A big THANK YOU to Jane and Andy Clarke for all the energy and effort it takes to pull these events together. Jan and I had a great time. Already prepping for the next one and GOD willing, we will be there.