Large Scale Central

The Salida & Western

Nice. It will be fun playing with that on those cold snowy days.

Womens work

Greeeeeeat…as if I don;t have enough distractions…now Ken;s got me looking at my On30 layout thats been inactive for nigh on 2 years…I need to do something…either get rid of it entirely…or scale it back to something managable…

Bart Salmons said:
Greeeeeeat........as if I don;t have enough distractions.......now Ken;s got me looking at my On30 layout that's been inactive for nigh on 2 years.......I need to do something....either get rid of it entirely.....or scale it back to something manageable......
This sounds eerily familiar.................wasn't I the one who was blamed for getting you started in this 0n30 madness?...............;)

I just can’t believe that Bart is trying to blame someone else besides the ““Rooster””… We all know, that from here on out, Rooster gets all the blame…

It’s like when I fall… Ric pushed me… Plain and simple… Ric pushed me… And he doesn’t even need to be within 45 miles or so to get blamed… :slight_smile: hehehe

Andy Clarke said:
I just can't believe that Bart is trying to blame someone else besides the ""Rooster"".... We all know, that from here on out, Rooster gets all the blame....

It’s like when I fall… Ric pushed me… Plain and simple… Ric pushed me… And he doesn’t even need to be within 45 miles or so to get blamed… :slight_smile: hehehe

So who’s to blame Ric or Rooster?

Dave Marconi said:
Andy Clarke said:
I just can't believe that Bart is trying to blame someone else besides the ""Rooster"".... We all know, that from here on out, Rooster gets all the blame....

So who’s to blame Ric or Rooster?

Yes… :slight_smile:

…grinning…

Andy Clarke said:
It's like when I fall... Ric pushed me.... Plain and simple... Ric pushed me... And he doesn't even need to be within 45 miles or so to get blamed
LMAO!!!!!

Ken, looking good.
How long is the layout over all?
What track are you using?
Thanks,
Steve

Edit: Never mind on the length; it’s 12 feet. I just found your S&W web page.

Steve Seitel said:
Ken, looking good. How long is the layout over all? What track are you using? Thanks, Steve

Edit: Never mind on the length; it’s 12 feet. I just found your S&W web page.

It’s mostly Atlas flex track and switches, with some sectional pieces thrown in here and there.