Large Scale Central

Our Devon Sinsley needs your prayers.

Fightthe good fight Devon. I hope everything is going well!

Devon

Any updates good buddy ?

From what he has said on facebook on Aug 10," The last 2 days Haven’t been good. I feel as if any progresss has been lost. I am pretty much back to where I was. I saw the eye Dr. today and she sees no improvement, and in fact my right eyehas gotten a smidgen worse. I am on a pulse ox meter to see if sleep apnea may be a possibility. I see a nuerologist on Monday" .

He has posted other things since then but no updates to his condition, didnt thing apnea would be an isssue and has not said anything about nuero visit yet. Get well Devon !

Devon is not doing well, right now. He had to cancel his initial open house. I’m requesting your continued consideration in prayer.

Oh dear. :frowning: Here’s to you, Devon.

Hey buddy, sometimes you’ve gotta fight.

It took me 2 Doctors to get the right diagnosis when I got Viral Encephalitis… another brain bag disease… that took 6 weeks to beat.

A second reading of the Spinal tap would be my first request.

We are all pulling for you.

John

My thoughts are with you my friend! Please get well. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cry.gif)

We’re pulling for you!

Yikes, that’s not good. I sure hope they can get it figured out soon, and come up with a solution.

Continuing to hope you pull thru Devon.

Chris

Get well soon Devon , were praying for you !

Missing you!

Has there been any word from Devon? I hope he is feeling better.

I have been staying in touch with my buddy Devon by email.

Two days ago he emailed me back saying that he is on a roller coaster ride with his present medical condition. So far it is not getting better. He has experienced a downturn due to medication complications. He is hanging in there to fight, like a true Marine! He has not been up to working on his railroad, or anything else. It sounds like a long road to recovery.

David Maynard said:

Has there been any word from Devon? I hope he is feeling better.

He’s been posting updates on Facebook but it sounds like the Docs still haven’t figured out what’s going on 100%. From the sounds of it, his life is pretty much go to work, come home and crash, rinse, wash and repeat. He thinks it might be related to how is body is or isn’t absorbing vitamins. Craig

Good luck Devon

Lastest from Facebook, the Diamox, a diauretic strips vitamins from the body, he had gastric bypass which means he has to take way more vitamins and the meds were keeping potassium from him which was causing him to feel like Craig said. Dr took him off the med and he is feeling way more energetic, but bad heaadaches have come back, so Drs. are deciding what new med to try to get diaruetic effect without stripping potassium and vitamins from his system. he still is upbeat and thinking they are on the way to getting some normal back to his life. I am sure any words of encouragement from people here will be appreciated. his facebook page is under his name. I am guessing he pops in here to read some, but between headaches and blurry vision can’t answer.

I am here. Alive and well enough. Pretty much what Pete relayed is what is going on. I have an eye doc appointment Wednesday to see if the pressure is up down or the same. I am thinking it is about the same. But now am off meds that were supposed to be controlling it. So we are back to ground zero. I see the neurologist the following Monday. So it’s back to finding some relief.

And I do appreciate all the concern. It’s nice to know so many people are on my team.

Hang in there Devon, we’re all pulling for ya