Large Scale Central

Steve Featherkyle has passed away

Dear LSC family,

It is with a heavy heart that I am delivering the news that my friend Steve Featherkyle passed away this week. He had a severe heart attack and went into a coma and never was able to recover. God bless my friend, I will miss your company.

Please pass my condolences to his family Devon

SOB!

Steve ruled man !

David Marconi,FOGCH said:

Same with me, Devon.

That’s a shocker.

Ohhh jeeze, another good man gone. Condolences to the family.

Crapp … RIP

Sad news. RIP Steve.

David Marconi,FOGCH said:

Easy way out, but ditto what Dave said.

Fair winds and following seas, doc Steve. You will be missed. Condolences and Prayers to the family and friends

Steve was always a great presence here on LSC (the only place I knew him, sadly). Tragic news. Thanks for passing it along Devon…

heart attack, coma, the end.

although it must have been a shocking surprise for his family, a clean, quick death is the best, one can hope for.

i’ll remember him for some good advices and commentaries received from him.

Thanks for letting us know, Devon. My condolences and prayers to Steve’s family.

Echoing Dan, Devon. Thanks for the news, but so sorry to hear it.

Steve was a pillar in the LSC community, as I’m sure he was in his other spheres of life. He’ll be missed by many people.

Such sad news! Steve was a wonderful person. He would often add his dry but very funny sense of humor to a situation but be quick to offer help and advice that was right to the point. If there was an LSC Hall of Fame Steve would definitely be on top of the list. He will truely be missed. Thank you Devon for letting us know. So sad!

I’ve know Steve personally for many years. A long standing member of our club.

RIP Steve!.

Damn it.

Oh dear. Tell his family we’re thinking about them.

My condolences to his family and friends… He will be missed…

Steve contributed informative posts here, asked good questions, and was helpful. He willingly shared his knowledge. He had a good sense of humor. He was a nice guy. We had something in common - we both like Diesel power! Steve will be missed by the LSC community.