Large Scale Central

Cold, Snow and Live Steam..Its the Holidays!

Barely into the 20’s here today, got snow squalls this morning leaving a nice dusting over the railway. Time to move some holiday travelers over the line. My old Pearse Welshpool & Llanfair Earl is handling the duties today. Cold weather brings out the best in live steam. No power pick up issues from icing, he creates his own power and can warm your hands at the same time. Earl is RC controled with one of the palm/pocket size controlers from RCS, so while videoing the run, the controler was in my left hand and in my jacket pocket nice and warm. Merry Christmas! Mike

Cool video, Mike. I really like live steam in the snow. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice! The steam really shows up well in the cold.

…and Merry Christmas to you, Mike! Thanks as always for sharing!

Eric

Mike Toney said:

Barely into the 20’s here today, got snow squalls this morning leaving a nice dusting over the railway. Time to move some holiday travelers over the line. My old Pearse Welshpool & Llanfair Earl is handling the duties today. Cold weather brings out the best in live steam. No power pick up issues from icing, he creates his own power and can warm your hands at the same time. Earl is RC controled with one of the palm/pocket size controlers from RCS, so while videoing the run, the controler was in my left hand and in my jacket pocket nice and warm. Merry Christmas! Mike