Large Scale Central

Where are the emojis?

Greg Elmassian said:

It’s Roosters fault

It is !

If you reread the thread from the begining I told the original poster that I had them! Then BD came in and blew this tread over the top with speculations.

I’m working on a new set of them for the 17 anniversary!

TEST

Greg Elmassian said:

It’s Roosters fault

Isnt it usually?

David Maynard said:

Greg Elmassian said:

It’s Roosters fault

Isnt it usually?

Its in his contract.

Someone took out a contract on Rooster?

David Maynard said:

Someone took out a contract on Rooster?

I thought he liked young hens with good, ah, um, brests.

They’re back… Can we get some cooler ones?

Sean they have been back for a while. I am just happy with what we have. More would be nice, but what we have is better then nuttin. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-smile.gif)

Bob McCown said:

Everyone relax. Im tracking down some kind of non-fatal bug, LSC isnt spiraling out of control.

Sounds too reassuring… Bob is hiding something. IT’S THE OXYGEN…WE ARE GOING TO RUN OUT OF OXYGEN!!! Wait LSC doesn’t control the oxygen.

(thinking) (thinking)… Lets see he said “spiraling out of control”…“CONTROL”!!!..It’s the CIA, BOB IS SELLING OUT TO THE CIA!!! QUICK EVERYONE GET YOUR FOIL HATS ON!!! THEY ARE TAKING CONTROL OF OUR MINDS…IT’S SOCIAL MEDIA AND REALITY GAME SHOWS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

UGH… I can feel my IQ dropping… thoughts coalescing into compliance with the norm…urge to eat fast food and post selfies on Facebook growing…can’t resist …must watch television shows about angsty teenage vampires…garrrrrrrrrrrr

Just so long as I don’t have to watch “reality TV”. Which is about as real as studio wrestling.

We want our emoticons!

Update: They are BACK!! (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Thanks Bob!!!

Boomer K. GSOG said:

(thinking) (thinking)… Lets see he said “spiraling out of control”…“CONTROL”!!!..It’s the CIA, BOB IS SELLING OUT TO THE CIA!!! QUICK EVERYONE GET YOUR FOIL HATS ON!!! THEY ARE TAKING CONTROL OF OUR MINDS…IT’S SOCIAL MEDIA AND REALITY GAME SHOWS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

I fear it may be much worse than that…