Large Scale Central

Moving indoors

Vic, I have found a line of nice weatherproof storage enclosures, that you can get pretty darn inexpensively, move the clutter to these, and in fact, they seem to have an infinite capacity for stuff, one minute they are full and monday morning they magically have a lot more space available. They also go away when you don’t need them any more.

Greg

I’m glad you took it in fun Vic, I was a little worried. I have a friend with a similar problem, but it’s indoors, luckily the trains are outside ha ha!

Greg

Gee, I could design a roof for that and paint it to match the desert and it would disappear! But it would be tight space for an indoor layout!

the problem with being a squirrel is the infamous Mr. Murphy.

one saves a part for future use. after some decades, in a weak moment one throws it away…

… and about a fourtnight later one could use just THIS thing!

Most of the time we find the right thing too late …were did I put that ?

Sean McGillicuddy said:

…were did I put that ?

well, that is no problem, but a life-style!

(… of a messie squirrel)

Greg Elmassian said:

I’m glad you took it in fun Vic, I was a little worried. I have a friend with a similar problem, but it’s indoors, luckily the trains are outside ha ha!

Greg

As I said with the shipping container, if I could get away with it, I’d already have it (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)