Large Scale Central

messane problem

Did we find a resolution to this issue ?

hi rooster

" Rooster " said:

Did we find a resolution to this issue ?

NO

Bill, i’ll email you… i got busy and did not try the next step, we can move forward and get it fixed.

Greg

Just to let everyone know the problem has been resolved, with the help of Rooster, I had plenty of help from others but he figured it out, I had used up all my allotted space and that was what was limiting my ability to post pictures on messages and in my gallery was able to get it resolved by eliminating so of my gallery pictures and closing out old messages, might be time to purchase more space, thanks to everyone for all your help, Bill

+1 for Rooster and you!

So now we know that error message also means out of space.

Greg

Greg Elmassian said:

+1 for Rooster and you!

So now we know that error message also means out of space.

Greg

That would be my guess

Yeah, you need a “super secret decoder ring” to figure it out, glad you are operational again, know it was frustrating.

Greg

Bill Barnwell said:

might be time to purchase more space, thanks to everyone for all your help, Bill

If you would like to purchase more space on LSC the “Bronze membership” is only $25/year and will give you 500mb of storage instead of 5mb. If you click on your settings tab while logged in you will find the “Subscription’s” in the menu.

Only posting this so others will know about it as well. LSC is put together by one man and one man only that enjoys sharing the hobby and has given us the privilege of sharing it back through his website. Sites like LSC are steadily depleting so perhaps think about that. I consider LSC as the PBS of large scale trains always have and always will. Only difference is LSC doesn’t do politics like PBS does.

This post has been edited by ROOSTER: For those that disagree with this post please see the attached link below.

I DISAGREE

" Rooster " said:

Bill Barnwell said:

might be time to purchase more space, thanks to everyone for all your help, Bill

If you would like to purchase more space on LSC the “Bronze membership” is only $25/year and will give you 500mb of storage instead of 5mb. If you click on your settings tab while logged in you will find the “Subscription’s” in the menu.

Only posting this so others will know about it as well. LSC is put together by one man and one man only that enjoys sharing the hobby and has given us the privilege of sharing it back through his website. Sites like LSC are steadily depleting so perhaps think about that. I consider LSC as the PBS of large scale trains always have and always will. Only difference is LSC doesn’t do politics like PBS does.

Rooster, thanks for the update

This post has been edited by ROOSTER: For those that disagree with this post please see the attached link below.

I DISAGREE

Bump for post count and support for this WELL USED site .