Large Scale Central

is their any hope for this forum?

Ray Dunakin said:

So basically, the folks who don’t like swimming in pee should leave the pool, rather than “imposing” on those who insist on peeing in the pool?

Ya what Ray said!
We got your back Bob!Keep up the great work here!

I spent many years in a career where there was a lot of back bitting, etc.
I have belonged here for a number of years and really never felt it.
I think there is a lot of great people on this list.
Sure, some of us can be a little grumpy sometimes but I think we all are if we are honest with ourselves.
I think Bob does a great job cooling off any bickering when it surfaces at times. After all, we are a family!

I’ve been here a few years now and appreciate the great job that Bob does with his site.

We all should occasionally reread Bobs’ thread; About the Forums

http://www.largescalecentral.com/forums/topic/5983/about-the-forums

Happy Rails!

Dave

Reminds me of an old country song…something about God, Beer, and people are CRAZY.

speaking of which…

[youtube]http://youtu.be/PKpQRjj_WbU[/youtube]

My theme song Ken. I will literally play that song after dealing with customers with a attitudes.

Rockwall Canyon Jeff said:

Reminds me of an old country song…something about God, Beer, and people are CRAZY.

Haha thats what I have as my ringtone. Great song.

Ray Dunakin said:

Bob Cope said:

And if someone feels this site is that bad, they have the ultimate option to simply leave.

So basically, the folks who don’t like swimming in pee should leave the pool, rather than “imposing” on those who insist on peeing in the pool?

:wink:

my impression is the differing point of views are creating the problems.
specially some “peewees”, who beleive their pee is essential for the pool. - they don’t even notice, that they are meant, when somebody expresses the desire to swim in clear water.

That’s the one Ken! Thanks.

Most B-rated comedies tend to break out in song at some point…seems to help!

Doug Arnold said: After all, we are a family!
That we are!
We hang out in Bob's living room! I thank him for that and all the work he puts into this forum!
In my family, we don't always agree on everything, Hell, we seldom agree on anything but we try to stay civil!
Personally, I think the forum is doing well.

Speaking of Peewees.

I used to teach exactly that age group cross country skiing. Most times I had the advanced group (no experts at that age) and the interesting part was : no cry babies, no peeing, no weeing … just skiing.

Some intermediate joined the group and wasn’t fast or strong enough to “suck it up”, the kids would tell the intermediate to get back to the other group to relax.

I know, kids can be really cruel.

Another funny item, next year’s kids already knew from the start which group they wanted to be in.

@Ray - In actuality what I meant by my statement was the opposite. Those who come here and pee in this pool, and are then called out on it are the ones making most of the noise about how this forum is run. My “option to leave” comment was based on my own actions on another forum. The attitude of certain people on that forum just rub me the wrong way, so I lurk there now and again, but unless the mood strikes heavily, I seldom log in and post. I made a choice, as I said for this forum, to leave.

I have stayed here and will continue to stay here for the high level of modeling skills displayed, and the high level of integrity, shown by members who find no need to discredit other members to raise their status. I am at best a mediocre modeler, and I continue to learn from many here. It is my hope that we never need to have a ‘baby sitter’ to moderate here, as I believe that will be a serious detriment to the open exchange of dialog and information available on this site.

Bob C.

Korm Kormsen said:

Ray Dunakin said:

Bob Cope said:

And if someone feels this site is that bad, they have the ultimate option to simply leave.

:wink:

my impression is the differing point of views are creating the problems.
specially some “peewees”, who beleive their pee is essential for the pool. - they don’t even notice, that they are meant, when somebody expresses the desire to swim in clear water.

Ok Bob & Korm … That was funny… you got your frog… lol…

Hope?

Heck Yeah…I’m back, what more does one need?

Cale…Did Bob’s secret police come visit you and force you back?

You dont have to answer the question a simple /wink /wink will do…

Signed,

Rooster

It’s a diversionary tactic. Give them a kiddie pool over here. so we can discuss how to fix a product on a different post without the interruptions. Where’s that smillie thing???

I like the forum, the folks here have been very helpful, They answer my posts, they post great how too posts, Just look at all the great “Miks Challenge” posts we have here, very informative.

Saying that, Thanks Bob M and other contributors for a great forum.

I see nothing work with this forum, it works!

Joe, I have a Mac and the only place I’ve found Smileys is in Chat.

Rooster has slipped a Horse head under the sheets of Boomer and Jake’s beds for forging his signature!

Signed

ɹəʇsooɹ