Large Scale Central

Getting out of 1:29 ?

John I’m going to pass on the plow. Please open it back up for grabs. I already have one, having two would just take up room. I need to thin my heard a little. Thanks Todd

todd whittier said:
John I’m going to pass on the plow. Please open it back up for grabs. I already have one, having two would just take up room. I need to thin my heard a little. Thanks Todd

OK - No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Still available…

Lehigh Valley RS-3

Pennsylvania Wood Caboose

ATSF Wedge Plow

UP Boxcar

John,

let me know when you want to make the deal for the Lehigh Valley RS-3. I can come by and make the pickup, just have to figure time.

Pat

John,

let me know when you want to make the deal for the Lehigh Valley RS-3. I can come by and make the pickup, just have to figure time.

Pat

John,

Pat

I know you’re excited Pat, but you don’t have to stutter. I’ll PM you and see if we can make a deal.

Yep the WM RS3 is mine despite the flaws(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Daktah John said:

Still available…

Aristo ATSF Wedge Plow

Lionell UP Boxcar

Lehigh Valley RS-3 This item is SOLD. Thanks Pat.

Pennsylvania Wood Caboose This item is SOLD. Thanks Richard.

Seems like locos are an easy sale. Cars not so much. I am open to offers on the three above,

Ok, the UP boxcar is Lionel, but what make is the PRR caboose? Can we have pictures?

David Maynard said:

Ok, the UP boxcar is Lionel, but what make is the PRR caboose? Can we have pictures?

BACHMAN

Big Haulers Pennsylvania Wood Caboose (EBT prototype), but it is sold. Photos are on the first page. The only thing not pictured is the UP Box car.

Oops, my bad.