Large Scale Central

Fall Operations on the J&B

Your announcement that you and Jean may be at Jane and Andy’s has left me a little speechless. I’m amazed and shocked, but happily surprised. This is fantastic that you guys are even considering it. FANTASTIC!!!

After many years of talking about retiring and slowly trying to break my ties with the marina, as of 30 November, 2014 - it will be official. However, between now and then we’ll be headed to or in Florida for 18 days and hopefully with no phone calls from the marina or the Carlyle Healthcare Center. 48 days and counting, but nobody is really keeping score.

Ops on the J&B sounds terrific! We also have some bike trails we’d like to explore back that way. You know, “Up North, Down South, BACK East and Out West”.

Really look froward to seeing you guys. Hope its a good trip.

Ric Golding said:

Ops on the J&B sounds terrific! We also have some bike trails we’d like to explore back that way. You know, “Up North, Down South, BACK East and Out West”.

Really look froward to seeing you guys. Hope its a good trip.

Come on out. I might even mosey on down just to watch…or, for a small fee, offer some suggestions on how to maneuver around Jackson…:wink: