Large Scale Central

The Outhouse has returned

After an extended vacation in Florida, the outhouse has returned to MA and is in my possession.

The outhouse started its journey in with Bob Hyman in April of 2017. It first showed up on the SJR&P in August of 2018. From here it went to Glenn and Jason’s North Hampton & Great bay Railroad in NH in September of 2018. Then on to the Ruth’s Lane Park & Whatever in Florida in October of 2018

It’s next stop was Dan and Lengo’s Silver Lake Railroad also in Florida in December of 2018.

Rumor has it that in 2019 it visited several railroads in Florida but the book was not signed.

In late December thanks to the efforts of Glenn and Jason it found its way back to NH and tonight back to the SJR&P.

So where should it go next?

Stan

It really should stink up the layout of one Bob McCown

I don’t believe it has graced the presence of the Bluestone Southern.

The Bluestone Southern was one of the first stops, if not the first…

There should be a notebook in the box that railroads are supposed to

mark so we know where it went…

Stan said the notebook hadn’t been marked with where it was.

The outhouse was here a couple of years ago…

We were all playing with it down in the basement on the table with the rolling chairs…

Trying to remember, but I believe that Bob brought it up here on one of his last outings…

I do believe that’s how it got here… It went east from here…

Bob had brought it to Bob’s … (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Sorry I only posted where it had been since it left our railroad. Following are its other places along its way listed in the book before it got to us

1. Bob Hyman, OK April 4, 2017

2. Ken Brunt, PA April 28 2017

3. Bob McCown, MA August 2017

4. Andy and Jane Clark, IL Sept 2017

5. Bruce and Jean Chandler. VA Oct 2017

6. Back to Ken Brunt, PA April 2018

7. Goldings WI

8. “Hollywood” GA Garden Railroad Convention 2018

9. Fred Mills Ontario CA Invasion July 2018

10 Al Pomerey MA, August 2010

And then on to us, see 1st message in thread for rest of journey.

Its gone around the usual suspects in the east. Perhaps it needs to go out west next.

Volunteers?

Stan

The New Mexico Northern Rail Road could stand a good shi**er for a bit on the Western tour, With a side stop to Chama, Silverton and even to Durango…

Dave

Out West? Give it to Rowson. It would look perfect displayed on his layout.

Well since it could double as an Amtrak engine house, send it to Rooster.

Don’t forget Richard Smith, in Port Orford…

Fred Mills

Well, mine is rather crude, but it is mobile.

Have fun, David Meashey

i will do without a visit from the outhouse. who knows, how much of the content would spill over on that long journey…

but i got my “maintenance of crew” outhouse from the 2010 challenge (or was it 2011?)

I remember that outhouse. It never made it to my RR but the traveling Rooster did ! What ever happened to that Rooster? Maybe he is inside the outhouse?

Out of the 3 travelers, I’ve only touched the signed boxcar and duly sent it on…

Heck I could have been trusted with the OH, my septic tank guy was very happy with my ST management, as I was told after my 12 year pump out(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-sealed.gif). Said Pooh modestly.

The boxcar was mailed around, I think the other two were passed from pal to pal until an outsider got the OH.

I think the Rooster got passed to somebody with fowl intentions… a very fouled fowl!

John Caughey said:

I think the Rooster got passed to somebody with fowl intentions… a very fouled fowl!

He mistakenly passed through Kentucky and the Colonel nabbed him…(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Todd Haskins said:

I remember that outhouse. It never made it to my RR but the traveling Rooster did ! What ever happened to that Rooster? Maybe he is inside the outhouse?

Same here on Rooster, Tood.

We also wonder what happen to Rooster. He was here for about two week on making 5 videos on our R.r. and then sent down to San Diego, Ca. Agter that we seen a few more videos being poster then got lost lost?

Sorry...  DBL post?