Large Scale Central

Mulling it over

Hi all,

Eureka!

It suddenly dawned on me that On2½ is a very fine gauge. Some may recall my notorious “Eclectic Pleasure Loop” which usually features the Eurovapor engine.

Since the prototype runs on 750mm gauge - not 1000m like “modelled” by LGB - that would be a very nice little project. Build a little something in On2½ based on the Waldenburger Bahn http://www.waldenburgerbahn.ch/dampfzuege/Index-Dampf.htm

So this On 21/2 would be like really narrow gauge compared to the RhB , 45 mm track and On 21/2 track would be correct together on the same layout ? I am slow Hj , you know that .

Dennis Paulson said:
So this On 21/2 would be like really narrow gauge compared to the RhB , 45 mm track and On 21/2 track would be correct together on the same layout ? I am slow Hj , you know that .

Dennis, Not a thought of combining O with 2m. Just a project to have one more scale to “fiddle” with. After all O is half the size of 2m, that would look mighty funny. :lol: I’m thinking of doing the Old Time steamtrain and a small diorama. Something like this

A loop of track which winds around and around a hillside. Nice scenic possibilities!

OH Nice photo Hj , kinda reminds me of …

[img/]