Large Scale Central

Happy Birthday LSC

Large Scale Central is now old enough to legally drink, so have one tonight in celebration. Big thanks go out to all of you for continuing to find LSC a helpful and friendly place to hang out. A special thanks goes out to all the advertisers, and also to those of you that directly and indirectly support the site. Without you, we couldn’t keep the lights on.

I would like to thank Bob for inviting us into his living room and providing us a place to hang out and share thoughts and accomplishments. Bob needs an award for his ‘patience of a saint’ for putting up with some of the shenanigans that have occurred over the years.

Thanks again Bob for putting up with us.

Bob Cope said:

I would like to thank Bob for inviting us into his living room and providing us a place to hang out and share thoughts and accomplishments. Bob needs an award for his ‘patience of a saint’ for putting up with some of the shenanigans that have occurred over the years.

Lest we forget, BD did get the Gold Rooster Gulch Award already. What more could any one person need?

Bob McCown said:

Large Scale Central is now old enough to legally drink, so have one tonight in celebration. Big thanks go out to all of you for continuing to find LSC a helpful and friendly place to hang out. A special thanks goes out to all the advertisers, and also to those of you that directly and indirectly support the site. Without you, we couldn’t keep the lights on.

Happy Birthday LSC!

Just remember this:

Congrats, now I feel 21 years older :wink:

A Very Happy Birthday Large Scale Central!

Bruce;

Just a comment regarding your sign above. I believe that Benjamin Franklin was attributed to saying, “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” Being Pennsylvania Dutch, I would rather have a birch beer (accompanied by a soft pretzel or shoofly pie) than regular beer. Birch beer may not be alcoholic, but it still makes me happy. Unfortunately, it is easier to find rooster teeth in southwest Virginia than it is to find birch beer!

Regards, David Meashey

David Marconi,FOGCH said:

Bob Cope said:

Lest we forget, BD did get the Gold Rooster Gulch Award already. What more could any one person need?

Who’s Rooster ?

Yes, Happy Birthday to this site. Great place, great people and a good place to just hang out. Thanks Bob!

Thanks to you Bob, and also to all who contribute to the sight.

Rare things sometimes do get found! Our younger daughter found birch beer at an orchard store near Bedford, Virginia today and brought home a chilled bottle of the elixir for me. Oh, it tasted SO good!

Just as an aside, my earlier reference to rooster teeth was not intended to point out another illustrious poster here. There is an old expression that something is “rare as hens’ teeth.” Since hens probably outnumber roosters by at least 12 to 1, rooster teeth have got to be A LOT rarer than hens’ teeth.

Have fun, David Meashey

Happy birthday and congratulations to Bob who has kept this site on track! I have been gone awhile but I should be back soon! I have missed everyone!