Large Scale Central

David Fletcher

Does anyone have a link to David Fletcher’s web site. I used to link to it through 4largescale.com, but it seems that web site is now defunct.

Bob,

this link works this morning

http://4largescale.com/fletch/index.htm

AL P.

Wow, glad you were just looking for a website. First thing that ran through my mind when I saw the post title was that another had passed on. Thankful it’s not that.

@Al - Thanks for the update. I guess last night when I was looking there was a glitch with the site.

@Jon - Sorry for the confusion, I had not thought of it from that perspective.

I used to link to it through 4largescale.com

That website caught me a few times, as it didn’t work if you put www. in front. Seems to be fine now.

Incidentally, for anyone looking for David, he’s a frequent post-er on Facebook.

Pete, David posting on Facebook is all well and good for those that go down that rabbit hole. I don’t have a Facebook account, and don’t plan to get one. Way too many issues over the years with Facebook that I want no part of. Between security risks and alleged anti-trust, why would I want to? I have bookmarked his site and added his email to my contacts, best I can do.

Bob Cope said:

Pete, David posting on Facebook is all well and good for those that go down that rabbit hole. I don’t have a Facebook account, and don’t plan to get one. Way too many issues over the years with Facebook that I want no part of. Between security risks and alleged anti-trust, why would I want to? I have bookmarked his site and added his email to my contacts, best I can do.

You asked