Large Scale Central

WTB Bachmann Jumper PC Board

Looking for a spare jumper/dummy wiring card for the Bachmann J1/J2 plugs.

Wiring up a Railpro receiver and would ideally like to use the dummy board. I have a Mogul from Bachmann that came with the card in the box. Recently picked up a used Bachmann K27, which has no dummy card and I found out Bachmann doesn’t sell it as a spare part. (go figure…)

I know I can solder directly to the solder pads, (and may do that) but thought I’d see if I can find a jumper/dummy card someone isn’t using.

Thanks,

-Jay

This?

Call the Bachmann Parts Dept in Philadelphia. They often have stuff lying around from returned locos.

If you haven’t found one yet, let me know. I may have a second one laying around. I want to keep at least one on hand to check out any future Bachmann Plug-N-Play purchases before ripping the guts out!

I have lots of the bachmann dummy boards similar to the one Bob posted a photo above. should you need one.

The easier board to use is the dummy board with wires as it is already set up for this.

Unfortunately this board is a little harder to find.

Stan

Thanks for the advice. The board Bob took a picture of is a little different by could probably work. The one I’m familiar with was as Stanley mentioned already setup with wires coming off. Beggars can‘t be choosers in these situations, I’ll reach out directly and report back here on what works out. Thanks again.

Jay and I have connected. I have a new-in-bag spare with wires. Hopefully he will be all set.

Bob McCown said:

This?

Stan - please correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t that the DC jumper board used to run off track power? I’m sure those solder pads could be used, along with the switchecs on the main board, but as Stan noted - the one with the wires is ready to go.

I bought one of the climax locos during trainworlds $199 special. I run track power and soldered in a Phoenix sound system to the board shown. I have the plug in board with the wires that I’ll probably never use.