Large Scale Central

Thank you

This is the time of year when I renew the server space for another year, and do a final accounting of advertising and freight shed donations. This year I was slightly under the cost for the servers, but not by much.

I want to take this time to thank three distinct groups of people.

The first are the advertisers, who find it valuable to spend their advertising dollars here to entice you with their products.

The second are those of you that pay for a Freight Shed, or have given donations, and are regulars on the forums and chat. You guys provide the bulk of the support here, and have for many years. A few of you even have set up a monthly payment. You guys keep the site going by providing content, with your threads and photos.

The third group is a handful of you that donate every year, yet have no posting history at all. There are about a half dozen people who find the information on the site valuable enough to donate, yet all they do is read. Thank you very much.

Now, on to 2021 and hopefully improvements to the way the site works, with the new software I’m getting set up.

Thanks to all of you

-=Bob

Staying on topic…HONESTLY …THANK YOU !!!

Bob McCown said:

Now, on to 2021 and hopefully improvements to the way the site works, with the new software I’m getting set up.

Thanks to all of you

-=Bob

2021 IS AROUND THE S BEND WHICH CAUSES UNCOUPLING ISSUES AS THE RADII IS ALL WRONG!

Russell, if I understood all your posts, I’d be worried about myself!!

I, for one, am glad the post count feature is FINALLY gone!

I’m sure “Rooster” is too.

Joe Zullo said:

When did that happen, I hadn’t even noticed, too busy being grumpy I guess(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

Post count? I was on an unlimited post count when I played for Marsolek’s…of course my skipper sent me out on the mound only if we were behind by about ten runs and he wanted to save the real pitchers.

Joe Zullo said:

Honestly Joe,

I really don’t, do not care however clearly you do! Note the proper use of the apostrophe!