Large Scale Central

Any 3 color signals available?

I have been tinkering with working signals for my new indoor layout and have been using this old Life Like signal for testing. I just ordered a Logic Rail control board and decided to buy some new three color signals. I checked:

Life Like - Gone
South Bend Signals - Gone
Z Stuff - By special order only ( = even more expensive than in the past)
LGB - Very Euro looking

Who am I missing? Is anyone in the signal business? Do I need to take on one more scratch building project?

Thanks for any suggestions or comments!

Lionel Standard Gauge fits G scale pretty well.

Sadly Z-stuff is only one left and I am with you that detail is lacking there. With south bend gone was hoping someone would take up making signals but sadly no one has. I was hoping Locomotive Joe would as his brass street lamps are fantastic!

Jerry, I have used Lionel items, the street lights in front of my passenger station are O scale Lionel. They looked big enough without the bases I added but the wiring was exposed on the bottom so I had to raise them. I was amazed that they lasted over 6 years outside in Central Indiana weather without any other problems. I looked at several Lionel signals in O and standard gauge but didn’t find what I need.

Joseph, The Loco Joe lights are great. The one over the freight door on my station is his and I have several others around the layout. I am talking to a friend about 3D printing some signal components. Now to find the ladders and access platform at the top and the time to put them together!

Thanks to both for your interest,
David