Large Scale Central

Adams Family compulation lionel trains layout

I never knew there were so many versions. with a little twilight zone on the end.

Al P.

But you did note that it seems to be one blow up the bridge scene used in all the takes(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Yes David;

That does seem to be the case, probably due to budget constraints. Those shows did not have the bigger budgets later shows were blessed with. I’d just love to know just how many “General Lee” (am I allowed to type that these days?) Dodge Chargers got trashed during the production years for the Dukes of Hazard.

Best, David Meashey

Dave , quick search shows an approximate guess of 300 68 and 69 Dodge Chargers were destroyed some were used after a jump for other things, engines and usable parts were removed and the rest went to the crushers. Hate that show just for that reason. My first car was a 69 Charger, and now it’s huge money to buy one

Pete;

Yeah, somebody else told me that the Dukes single-handedly made 68 & 69 Chargers scarce. Hard to imagine, but I suppose it is possible.

Thanks, David Meashey

Dave they at the least made the price of any go way up, and now to find a decent one requires a LOT of investigative crawling around to see what has been cobbled together.