Large Scale Central

Revolution Speed Curve Documentation

Does anyone know where I can get documentation for the speed curve function in the Revolution Train Engineer system? I have version 3.02 of the firmware but the manual I downloaded from the Revo site is apparently for an older version of the firmware and does not describe this function. I have tried contacting them but they are closed at the moment due to the Covid situation. Perhaps when all returns to normal they can respond with this info but someone else probably knows this stuff.

You could try Paul Norton in Ottawa. He does most of the installations for the guys in the Ottawa Valley Garden RR society. You can leave a message on their website. I’m not sure what his email is.

Another person would be Don Sweet of RCS of NE. He’s also done a lot of installations for us down in the lower 48.

You can try Dave Bodnar at http://www.trainelectronics.com/articles.htm he is a person who helped make the revo. ,info you need may be in his articles try to contact him

have fun

richard

Thanks Ken and Richard for taking the time to respond. I will do my best to follow up.

Dave

Thanks Ken and Richard for taking the time to respond. I will do my best to follow up.

Dave