Forums General For Sale/Trade
  • Topic: Disaster Help need 3 pc HLW click n go curves

    Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 20, 2019 3:51 PM EDT
      • Smoggy L.A., Left Coast
         
      • Posts
        7,518
      • Thanks
        71
      • Thanked
        196

      Disaster Help need 3 pc HLW click n go curves

      Help! Disaster struck the Barrel of Fun wine barrel yesterday when I has trying to transfer it over to a better base with bigger caster wheels, when I made a dumb error and it all toppled over in a crash breaking three sections. The barrel and support arms are okay but the plastic track cracked up.

       

      So I need to find: 3 pieces HLW Hartland Click-n-go curved track sections.

       

      Please let me know if you can help. Thanks

      ____________________________________
      Have fun with your trains
    • October 20, 2019 8:16 PM EDT
      • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,050
      • Thanks
        119
      • Thanked
        866

      Well, if all else fails, you could buy some from Heartland.

       

      http://www.h-l-w.com/track.html

       

      8 pieces for $30 MSRP

      ____________________________________

      Shannon car Shops
      Home of the infamous leg lamp

      I.A.R.R.R. Member #12

      and King Butt Modeler

    • October 20, 2019 8:19 PM EDT
      • Rooster Works "Area 69" ,
         
      • Posts
        14,217
      • Thanks
        2,217
      • Thanked
        1,337

      Vic Smith said:

      Help! Disaster struck the Barrel of Fun wine barrel yesterday when I has trying to transfer it over to a better base with bigger caster wheels, when I made a dumb error and it all toppled over in a crash breaking three sections. The barrel and support arms are okay but the plastic track cracked up.

       

      So I need to find: 3 pieces HLW Hartland Click-n-go curved track sections.

       

      Please let me know if you can help. Thanks

      Fund relief always has pics of the disaster ?

    • October 20, 2019 8:50 PM EDT
      • Smoggy L.A., Left Coast
         
      • Posts
        7,518
      • Thanks
        71
      • Thanked
        196

      David Maynard said:

      Well, if all else fails, you could buy some from Heartland.

       

      http://www.h-l-w.com/track.html

       

      8 pieces for $30 MSRP

      I found some on eBay at $30 as well but the seller wants a ridiculous amount for shipping, $50 and I ain't paying that.

      ____________________________________
      Have fun with your trains
    • October 20, 2019 8:55 PM EDT
      • Smoggy L.A., Left Coast
         
      • Posts
        7,518
      • Thanks
        71
      • Thanked
        196

      Rooster ' said:
      Vic Smith said:

      Help! Disaster struck the Barrel of Fun wine barrel yesterday when I has trying to transfer it over to a better base with bigger caster wheels, when I made a dumb error and it all toppled over in a crash breaking three sections. The barrel and support arms are okay but the plastic track cracked up.

       

      So I need to find: 3 pieces HLW Hartland Click-n-go curved track sections.

       

      Please let me know if you can help. Thanks

      Fund relief always has pics of the disaster ?

      I already cleaned it up, cleared it out afterwards then refilled it, most of the big rocks will go to the front yard, leaving space for new succulent planting with smaller rocks in place.

      ____________________________________
      Have fun with your trains
    • October 21, 2019 5:39 AM EDT
      • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,050
      • Thanks
        119
      • Thanked
        866

      Vic Smith said:
      David Maynard said:

      Well, if all else fails, you could buy some from Heartland.

       

      http://www.h-l-w.com/track.html

       

      8 pieces for $30 MSRP

      I found some on eBay at $30 as well but the seller wants a ridiculous amount for shipping, $50 and I ain't paying that.

      Yea, I think some sellers entice people with a low starting bid/cost, and then make their money on the shipping....

      ____________________________________

      Shannon car Shops
      Home of the infamous leg lamp

      I.A.R.R.R. Member #12

      and King Butt Modeler

Forums General For Sale/Trade

    Icon Legend

  • Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google