Large Scale Central

Bachmann items for sale

I am getting out of outdoor RRing after many years of collecting equipment but never really doing much in the way of building a working railroad. So, I have many Bachmann Big Hauler cars and coaches as well as several Bachman Big Hauler 4-6-0’s of various vintages as well as some Spectrum locos. None of this equipment has ever been outdoors and most has never even been run - must cars and coaches are in the box.

I’d like to sell it all at once for a fair price, but if I have to, I’ll sell one or two pieces individually. If this doesn’t work out, I’ll have to try eBay. If I get any responses I’ll make up a list and email it to anyone who’s interested. Any inquiries and/or photos will be handled off-forum via email.

Hope to hear from anyone who is interested,

Walt

See private message.

Walter;

It would be interesting to see your list of rolling stock…I might be interested in something…

Fred mills [email protected]

Walter, can you send me a list of the rolling stock you have? [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Ron,

Hi Jason,

I 'll soon be making up an inventory of items that I want to sell. We can continue our discussions off-forum - my email address is [email protected].

Thanks,
Walt

Dear Walter Sarapa, I would like to purchase any/all 3 bay (I believe they were modelled on EBT steel rib-side.) hoppers. Please send quanity and price. Road names are not important. Thank you, Ed Halo

Hi Ed,

I have only one 3 bay hopper and it’s lettered, Peabody.

If you’re interested, please contact me off-forum at [email protected].

Thanks,

Walt

Walter, do you have any of the Spectrum 1/20.3 boxcars?

Thanks,

Chuck Fernette

Hi Chuck,

Sorry, all my rolling stock is 1:22.5 scale.

Walt

Walter,

Thank you for your reply.

Chuck