Large Scale Central

My 1st Piko: used BR24; need diagram/info/parts?

Just got my first Piko locomotive: a lightly used BR24, (37220). It runs just fine. However, the boiler does not set properly into lower boiler shell and this causes the left running board to sit warped. It is also missing the left, “elephant ear.” Before I take it apart to properly reassemble it, I’d sure like to see or find an exploded diagram so I know how things are really supposed to be. I’ve searched on line and cannot find any real Piko parts source, manuals, said diagram, or…anything. I suspected they did not have the support LGB does, but am surprised to see things this slim. Anyone have any tips or an exploded parts view of my new addition?

Thanks, Dennis in E WA

Dennis

Have you try to contact Piko in San Dirgo at 877-678-44409

No. I will. Thank you. (PS: Years ago my Dad used to take his race car to Langley when there was a track there - 'been a long time…)

Thanks. Called them. Got help. Found info via their website, it just takes time to learn and navigate. Ordered parts today by telephone.

Thanks. Called them. Got help. Found info via their website, it just takes time to learn and navigate. Ordered parts today by telephone.

Dennis

They have some great people there in San Diego at Piko

True. Fellow at Piko was really nice. Now to figure out how to remove the boiler so I can tuck back in it’s lower section that was mis-assembled. (See photo if I can get it attached) I got the diagram on line, but doesn’t say much about how to disassemble. And I want to do my homework on that so as to not hurt anything.

Can’t add phoeo