Large Scale Central

Bluestone Southern Second OPS of 2019

Jane and Andy Clarke will host their second operations of the year, starting a week from today. So I guess this would be BSOPSII. Make plans to join them by sending a note. Almost a guarentee you’ll have fun. Experience is not necessary, if this is your first time of running trains in a prototypical settings. No equipment needed and you can learn the fun of radio control/battery power.

Weather looks good for the weekend, Low 80’s for a high… Of course, that only applies if you trust what the weather folks say…

Chance of storms again on Sunday…

On a good note, The tracks across Route 127 in Nashville have been replaced entirely and it’s a much smoother ride…

Again, A heads up would be appreciated, but not required…

Keep your head up and watch your wallet. Some one may be squatting in your driveway. Oh man, that sounds really bad, but you know what I mean.

I will be sneaking in yet again. Not sure what day yet, there seems to be rain in the forecast here for the next two days(big shock).

Joyce and I will be there again on Saturday. We have another graduation party on Sunday. We didn’t plan on all these grand kids .