Large Scale Central

Caption the photo

Lets play a game. As many of you are aware over the past several months now I have acquired a new friend that has really helped me just cope with my day to day struggles. Well Pepper is a great little dog. And I posted this picture to my Facebook the other day and Pete Lassen came up with some clever captions for the look on her face. I thought, since people have asked about her, it would be fun to make fun of her. Go!!

"
Are you well yet? I need to play, because then you are so happy!"

“You have my permission to enter.”

“Hmmm What’s this? A camera over my bed…could this human be any more intrusive? Wait until he sees what I do to the cat…that will teach him a lesson!”

“Dude” that was like the best catnip ever!

“Wait 'til I’ve had my coffee.”

" Rooster " said:

“Dude” that was like the best catnip ever!

Okay that one really made me laugh because that does truly fit the look

“Oh, I wasn’t supposed to eat, I mean weather, that box car you just finished building?”

You aren’t going to lay here in bed all day? (Spoken the way your mom said it when you were a teenager)

That ear sideways says it all that’s a dog about to give one of those big exasperated sighs, “ well it’s going to be no play time soon, Hooman looks comfy!

“Take me for a walk Dad, or I’m going back to sleep!”

Detour!

Is that a bunny near the window?

“Like, what cat, dude?”

or

“Sorry, I don’t fetch before 10 a.m.”

David Maynard said:

You aren’t going to lay here in bed all day? (Spoken the way your mom said it when you were a teenager)

Thats probably closest to the truth

John Caughey said:

Detour!

Not sure what your looking at. One of my other dogs, Oakley, is laying on the floor. Is that what your seeing?

Dude, I've got your back.

Devon Sinsley said:

John Caughey said:

Detour!

Not sure what your looking at. One of my other dogs, Oakley, is laying on the floor. Is that what your seeing?

Must be, white with dark ears… thought I saw a bunny contour, oh well.

“And where do you think you are going?”

John Caughey said:

Devon Sinsley said:

John Caughey said:

Detour!

Must be, white with dark ears… thought I saw a bunny contour, oh well.

Thats the “bunny” you see on the floor. He’s a great do also but he is not “my” dog. He is my daughter and son-in-laws dog. even though he lives with us he has never really bonded with anyone else.

Bunnies are like that! (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

Please don’t tell him of my mistake…