Large Scale Central

Two live steamers and a LGB F7

My wife and I are getting our first ride on scale locomotive, so a few of the G scale engines have to go to foot the bill. Up for sale is my LGB/Aster Frank S, lighted front lanterns, homemade chuff pipe to replace the smokebox mounted gunk tank(still have the tank and it can be reinstalled), runs excellent. asking $1000 plus shipping. Next up is a Roundhouse Bertie in splended Oxford blue. Has the upgraded crosshead guide/combination levers, chimney cap and the pressure gauge in the cab. The name plates have been removed from the saddle tank. I have the original box and instructions for this engine. Very little run time on the model, asking $700 plus shipping. Last up is a LGB NYC F7A diesel, currently has track pickups removed for onboard battery(does not come with any battery or rc system). But I have all the parts to restore track power operation. I can reinstall them or just put in zip lock bag and ship with model. Engine will have hook/loop couplers installed, I do not have the original box. Asking $200 plus shipping. Thanks Mike and Michele T