Large Scale Central

I Got Videos!!!!!!!

Over the past month I have gotten the railroad cleaned up and usable. Below are a collection of videos from those efforts.

and some recent weather activity…

More to come in the future now that I have a working movie editor app.

cool videos.!! What are you editing them with?

I would say you now have measurable rainfall (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif)RR looks great.

Good videos Boomer. You track work runs nice and smooth.

The whole dang railroad looks just spectacular, and the track plan is great, really makes sense.

Pete

I used the Windows Movie Maker for Windows 10, Pro-version. It is actually very basic but works good enough for my caveman brain and it was only $5. The free versions of the many editing programs are usually just samples in reality. You can play with the editing features but cannot save or publish projects.

I record vids with my ancient but trusty Sony Cybershot camera. It produces MPEG 2 files. These worked fine with the old Windows 7 Movie Maker (which was a very flexible and handy program) but could not be read by the new version. While clicking on various viewing apps that came with my Windows 10 program I got this message when I tried to use Power Media Player: “Codecs require updating, you can download them for free from MS Store” and then a hot link was provided. I had been told this before but never could find the right upgrade. One minute later I was updated and the movie maker was working properly.

That said making movies with all the titles and sound is still time consuming. I think I spent over an hour on each of these and twice that on the one in the NGRC thread.

and now I am a big time movie producer… have your people call my people. We’ll do brunch.

We have been using movie maker for years now and now win 10, it has a lot more things to play with… Still learning every time we do one… Now have in two sites over 200 and some movies made. Neat program and yes, takes a lot of time to get what you want to get it right. We even have some copyright, but you have to watch how you do it and get it legal before uploading. Lot of 3rd party stuff out there.

Good Move Boomer. (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

I like that run through the canyons and over the bridges.

Boy when it rains it pours!

You have such a great layout Boomer, thanks for posting those. Love the surrounding landscape, and how you’ve blended your layout with it. Just beautiful.

Cliff

Nice clean looking RR!

Looks great Boomer. Great to see you’re back up running. Next time I’m down I’ll give a call to see in person. Ski just finished my K-27. Fantistic. Will bring the C-19 or the K down. Which K were you running? I like the sound. Have a nice weekend.

Just moving this video over here from the NGRC thread as that one is about to reach the end of its usefulness.

Loved it. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-smile.gif)

The ride along was fun, but this latest vid, gives a better feel for your layout.

Have a great run, remember to be fully charged, after all, you are Topaz’s emissary!