Large Scale Central

Pocono Mountain Garden Railway Society (Stroudsburg, PA)

Image may contain: text

If I drive up there and you guys don’t have any candy canes (as advertised) I’m gonna be upset …actually no I will be pissed off!

Roos - If you are serious about going, let me know which day. I plan to be there to pick up a purchase from Nico. I’ll bring candy canes just in case (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-surprised.gif)

" Rooster " said:

…actually no I will be pissed off!

It’s better then being pissed on!

I have an extra special double rainbow candy cane for you rooster.

too much catering to a “Bird brain”

Fred Mills. said:

too much catering to a “Bird brain”

True, but we need something to coax him out of the hen house and fly further than York once in a while.

@Rooster I won’t have any Candy Canes with me, but I’ll buy you and the boy breakfast if you make the trip - I plan on being there pretty early if I can.

Roosters ankle bracelet will not let him go North of York, PA.

Nico Corbo said:

Roosters ankle bracelet will not let him go North of York, PA.

Actually it will!

I freaking forgot about this as it wasn’t written on the fridge white board for today!

Doesn’t Rooster live north of York, PA.?

Ric Golding said:

Yes

Ric Golding said:

Ric, Why do you have to ruin my fun with facts and details?

Sorry I can’t go to Stoudsburg. As a young 2nd louie I would go over to Stroudsburg and chase the college girls. Was stationed at Tobyhanna. There might be some DNA running around that would recognize me.

Noel

Sorry I can’t go to Stoudsburg. As a young 2nd louie I would go over to Stroudsburg and chase the college girls. Was stationed at Tobyhanna. There might be some DNA running around that would recognize me.

Noel