Large Scale Central

Honey Do Project

So my wife and I are playing chase the shade. My layout is in the sun from morning until about 3:00 PM. So morning projects revolve around something else. Well one of those projects was a water feature she wanted. We just started building and this is what we came up with. It will have flowers around it and I am going to turn an oak faucet on my lathe for the wine barrel. We kinda like it as it somewhat looks like a water tank tying it in with the RR.

Pretty nice, upon first glance, it looked like a still

I wouldn’t mind having one of those also

Now you need an outhouse!

Sean McGillicuddy said:

Now you need an outhouse!

Actually, we may end up with one. At some point in time we are going to do a big pond. I told my wife we could do an out house to hide the filtration system. That might end up being next years big project.

In Lancaster, PA I came across what looked like an Outhouse, turned out to be a tool shed. When I went back to get it, it was gone. I was going to put transformers and transmitters, etc. inside so I wouldn’t have to keep putting them away.

Now if I can just find that picture I will post. Does not look too hard to build.

I built one like that, except I cut a round hole in the door for the electric meter. The utility box is ugly. Then I hung an old sign that warned: Danger be prepared for a sudden 8 foot rise in the river! Ironical no?

Unfortunately, built before I salvage a cedar roof. Termites terminated it.

John