Large Scale Central

My S.P. diesel roster

I’m starting to build a folder with photos of my S.P. mostly kibtashed or detailed diesels. I have a few posted with comments. Quite a few more to come as I get time and photos. Should be fun for those who like S.P. The folder is called S.P. diesel roster.

http://www.largescalecentral.com/filesharing/folder/view/137/s-p-diesel-roster/parent_type/user/parent_id/658

That PA set is beautiful… I assume that curve and bridge is on your layout? I don’t remember seeing that shot before.

Greg

Thanks Paul,

SP is my core RR, too.

I like the way you corrected the number boards on the PA nose like SP had them.

What did you use for the number boards?

You accuracy and workmanship, as always, is superb.

-Ted

Great looking fleet you have going there Paul.

Chris

Greg, I have shot quite a few photos on that curve. The top of the bank is where the “loop” comes down from the house. About 135 feet of grade to the bottom.

Sure happy to see your photos here now. Beautiful shots as always :)!

Freaking outstanding livery Paul!

Love the tunnel nosed 40’s and all the funky SP lighting on all the units …etc…!

Ted,

The number boards on the PA’s are scratch built. No mold or anything, so I can’t replicate. It’s too bad USA didn’t offer the PA’s with both kinds.

MRL is slowly losing its roster of SD45’s to the scrapers torch. Great models as always. I guess now that I’m back in Kitsap County I should come down as check out your layout…

Craig,

You are welcome of course. I have a group of four or five that get together here for operating sessions, usually starting in late March.

Wow! I’m really liking that sd40t-2. That is amazing! The whole roster is impressive. Do you have any more pictures of your railroad?

Matt,

I have quite a bit. But most of the photos that I have posted and stored were over on MLS. Do to some mismanagement with the new owners of the website all those files and those of others are probably lost forever. So, I’m starting over here on LSC.

Well that stinks! At least you have back up copies.

I’m looking forward to seeing more posts! Thanks!

Paul Burch said:

Matt,

I have quite a bit. But most of the photos that I have posted and stored were over on MLS. Do to some mismanagement with the new owners of the website all those files and those of others are probably lost forever. So, I’m starting over here on LSC.

We like you lost a lot of our photos also on the to there site. Hope you make more this spring and upload them here. Very nice work on the models. Thanks for showing them. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Paul. Enjoyed the photo album. VERY nice work.