Forums General Reviews
  • Topic: Review desired: TrainTek Adapt-A-Board

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 29, 2016 3:37 PM EDT

•  
      • Thanks

Review desired: TrainTek Adapt-A-Board

I have this product listed as an alternative to adding a decoder to USA trains locos.

It's a board that replaces the original mother board, and has a socket for a QSI, etc.

What I have never gotten a description of, or seen, is the LED kit for replacing all the LEDs in the loco, since this board only drives LEDs.

The LED "kit" is $60, and I cannot get any information on it, pictures, etc.

Has anyone installed this product with the LED kit, and can share observations and pictures? I'm actually trying to help the guy by giving him space on my site, but no information or feedback. The lighting in USAT Diesels is arcane to be kind, all different lights, voltages, mounting methods.

So, I'd like to see the solution from Train-Tek that is worth $60, done right it could be worth it.

Thanks, Greg

Be sure­ to visit ­my site, l­ots of tec­hnical tip­s and modi­fications,­ and you c­an search ­for topics­ and key w­ords.

­Click HERE for Greg­'s web sit­e
      PLEASE NOT­E: Please do NOT use private messaging, i­f you have­ a questio­n, feel fr­ee to emai­l me priva­tely, u­se regular­ email onl­y: greg@el­massian.co­m

Forums General Reviews

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google