Large Scale Central

Big Train Show - Ontario Calif - May 31/June 1

The Big Train Show May 31 & June 1, 2014 at Ontario Convention Center

Train Show Admission & Show Hours - June 1 - 10am - 6pm / June 2 - 10am - 4pm

Purchase tickets online at www.bigtrainshow.com

Vic, will the Pizza layout be displayed?

Hi John honestly at this time its still up in the air. The organizers have released a map and display layout list and I’m not on it. But the organizer says its not finalized and that they are still trying to work me in …its not like I need alot of space but I was also insistent that I’m not in a booth as the the pizza simply does not work in one …so I am still awaiting a final map. We’ll see

Hope to see you there Vic.

If you are coming, be sure to email me, I will bring some stuff you might want, and the price is right!

Greg

I was on the layout tour then I was dropped. Not sure why.

Bob I noted that the list of layout tours was extremely thin, only three listed so far, all G, no smaller scale stuff yet. I dunno what gives with that.

Greg, I’ll BE there regardless, whether the pizza is in tow or if I’ll be going solo remains to be seen.

We’ll be there. Sara had a knee replacement five days ago but she’ll be on the move by then. We need to figure out when we’ll get together as it gets closer.

Vic, I assume you could use some brass track pieces? I think I have some LGB or USAT if you can use it… I’ll also look for any “bashing” fodder… I’ll be there the entire weekend.

Greg

Greg Elmassian said:

Vic, I assume you could use some brass track pieces? I think I have some LGB or USAT if you can use it… I’ll also look for any “bashing” fodder… I’ll be there the entire weekend.

Greg

Update, I got an email from the organizer that I will be placed near the Door Hollow, WooHoo!

Greg, I can always use the short make up pieces and straights. RE Bash stuff, PM me to let me know if you need anything particular, I’ll see if I have anything. I’ll be setting up on Friday, so Saturday I’ll be able to bring an extra box for any parts if I have them.

JJ and I are coming… We’ll be there Friday afternoon… Maybe Thursday…

That’s great! As long as Sara’s walking ok we’ll be there.

Doug I will be at the show on Saturday morning.

Shall LSC meet at the Pizza layout at 11?

Doug Arnold said:

Shall LSC meet at the Pizza layout at 11?

Hey Doug,

Maybe we can FINALLY meet!

That would be good. I even got to see Dave Taylor yesterday!

My husband and i will be there, hoping to meet some more experienced folks in the hobby. Please treat us kindly!

I hope to be there, wont know for sure until the day before.

We will have to see if we can keep the “pizza man” out of trouble!

Great!
Those attending the show on Saturday meet at 11:00 AM. However, where?
If the Pizza layout is not present --unfortunately, no listing in the display railroads at this time – where do we meet that is for sure scheduled?
If the Del Oro layout, we would be walking around a gigantic display looking and asking for Doug, Greg, Wendell, etc…

Suggestion is for a smaller display whereby a group of three+ standing is easily noticed by those seeking us.

Wendell

Thanks Wendell. Where do people want to meet?

Wendell, I’ll normally be over by the Z scale layout, please be sure to come by and say hi!

Be nice to finally meet in person.

Greg