Large Scale Central

Garden Railway Centres

Excellent service from this supplier here in UK.
Visited shop(and enormous layout) last Friday and bought a 1:20 Bachmann Boxcar still in its outer shipping container,fine by me as we were travelling home the next day. On opening, the package showed no signs of damage but one of the truck frames was totally broken. Phone call to Andrew at GRC and replacement in post.
By the way he had some S/H LGB radius 5 switches with motors if anyone is interested.

Mr Steele is one of life’s gentlemen. I called him from Tokyo one day to order my AccuCraft Garratt. A couple of months later, back in yUK, mrs tac and I went to collect it. We found it on Andrew’s kitchen table, being carefully examined for any glitches. There were none, but it was good to see that he had taken the trouble - and those with AccuCraft products will know what THAT means - to un-mummify the loco to make sure all was well.

Like Mr Bunn, I 100% recommend him to any yUK-ers here, and anybody passing by. Mind you, his location is such that you really have got to want to go there. Just sayin’.

tac
OVGRS.org

Unusual to see a UK dealer mentioned on what is predominantly an American Forum, however I can only agree with what has been written. The great majority of my stock and all track has been purchased from him. His prices are good and he is solely a large scale dealer. He does ship abroad,

Tomorrow w I am expecting a parcel of Aristo spare parts from him.