Large Scale Central

A shout out for Jonathan Bleise

I ordered some stuff from Jonathan on Thursday, He said he would put it in the mail on Friday, and it was at my Post Office on Monday.

You really can’t get better service than that.

Thanks, Jonathan.

I had to chuckle when he said that I would enjoy trying to decode “Chinglish,” that language that happens when Chinese is translated into English by a Chinese speaker who has a limited command of English. He wasn’t kidding.

:slight_smile:

He’s a good guy…have been dealing with him exclusively since entering the 1/20.3 world in 2007.

I also have nothing but good things to say for Jonathan’s Electric Model Works company. He has been my go to guy for all train electronics and many other things in the hobby for many years.

Absolutely the best customer service in the business, bar none.

Rick

I’ll 4th and 5th all the above.

So…for those of us that have been out of the hobby for the last 5+ years, who is Jonathan Bleise?

As far as I can tell Vincent, he is the owner of ‘Electric and Steam Model Works’. Though I have not had the pleasure of doing business with him I hope to remedy that shortly…

Vincent D’Agostino said:

So…for those of us that have been out of the hobby for the last 5+ years, who is Jonathan Bleise?

Vinnie,

You must have been out of the hobby for more than 5+ years! Jonathan Bliese owns Electric Steam Modelworks (RCTrains). Has been around since 1991!!!

Gary Armitstead said:

Vincent D’Agostino said:

Vinnie,

You must have been out of the hobby for more than 5+ years! Jonathan Bliese owns Electric Steam Modelworks (RCTrains). Has been around since 1991!!!

Well sorry, never heard of him until now, will check out his site when I get a chance.
I never purchased trains on-line until this past year, when I was involved a few years back my 3 local shops had all the G-scale trains and accessories I could want, and if they didn’t have it they could get it for you.
Now, one of them has stopped carrying G scale entirely, another has what has been sitting on his shelf for the last 5+ years, and my third source was Charles RO.
I always liked to see what I was buying before purchasing, but sadly those days are mostly gone.
So now, like everyone else I shop mostly on-line.