Large Scale Central

New additon to the J&B line

I just added a new diesel to my roster of diesel’s. As I said on another post I just set up this USA U.P./So. Pacific for battery and R/C. I think this is one of the neatest and prettiest engines I have now in my inventory. Wanted to share with you guys and ask a question and or get opinions!! Does it look better with a boxcar behind it, or the U.P. baggage car in tow??? Being the baggage is U.P. just wondered if that behind engine with string of boxcars, or just boxcars???Let me know your opinions and take a look at this beautiful beast!! Regal

With the baggage car, and could put the other 5 pass cars behind it!!

With the boxcar

Could also mix in a couple of BNSF dash 9’s too, have one at the end as a pusher and two in the front the Heritage, and one of the BNSF’s Let me know what you think, and above all BE GENTLE k??? Hah LOL Regal

Jerry,
It would look better…out on your RR :wink:
Ralph

Hmm, I’m not sure that box car would be too long for the world stuck between an SD-70 and anything else. Can you say “toothpick factory?” I’d be tempted to migrate the electronics to a much more modern piece of freight equipment. It would look far better than an 1890s vintage wood car. The baggage car would be more plausible from a prototype standpoint–at least it’s the same era. (UP has a few of those baggage cars they run as tool cars on excursions.) You’d still probably not see one on your daily freight…

Later,

K

Oh Boy Ralph, but it stays soooooooooooooo nice looking in here out of our nasty weather we’ve been having, and don’t wear out runnin up and down my 18ft test track!! Hah LOL Regal As soon as the weather clears up they say around the 20th, and barring too big a mosquito infestation this year, and I coat myself with off it will be out der runnin in some fashion!! And Kevin I kinda agree with you even before your post, I think maybe an Evans boxcar or two or three running behind it, or the baggage is my second choice.