Large Scale Central

Using Rust-Oleun on LGB rebuild

Here are some pics of my latest Rust-Oleum 2X paint jobs. The LGB 4075 was purchased used on eBay for $55.00 used, but I would say in just about new condition, which is the way I purchase most of my re-dues. I repainted this car in Rust-Oleum Gloss Kona a dark brown color with just a touch of red in it, I think it makes a good RR color for many rolling stock cars, etc., the car was dull coated after the decals were installed. I did a lot of extra painting, plus put some stuff in the cargo area and even a checker board on the table in the lounge area, will add some figures when I find what I want, I guess cowboys for the Drover Caboose. I used USA Trains marker lamps and cut them down a little to look more to scale and put LED’S in them as well as the car lighting. I also added a 9v battery box under the car, the box comes with a on/off switch on it and now no need to remove the roof to change batteries, etc., as my RR engines, etc.,will be all battery powered and no power to the track. I think the battery box under the car looks like it goes there and could be water tank, etc. Pics included below.

trainman