Large Scale Central

Two LGB R2 switches and curved needed

I am in need of two RH LGB R2 switches and 2 pieces of R2 curved LGB track sections. weathered/dirty/used is just fine as its going on an outside railway. Manual or powered switches are fine. Thanks in advance. Mike

are those like 1600 series switches? if so I have both L &R + 1600 curves, all well weathered but functionable,Bill

Yes, I believe that is the series of switches. I have 2 LH ones, so I need the RH to finish the passing siding and house track on the layout. along with those 2 curved sections.

email Is [email protected] or messenger at Bill Barnwell

LGB has R2 track (15000 (approx 5 foot diameter)) but never made the switches. R3 switches do exist (16xxxx series) and are 4 foot radius/8 foot diameter. The LGB 3 way is an R1/R2 combo.

I need the R2 switches. R1 is to tight for my engines.

In 35 years, I have never seen a LGB R2 switch. Only R1, R3 and R5. Not sure if anyone else makes an R2 switch.

its whatever the next size is up from the tight R1 switches. Mine are fastened down on the layout, not planning to lift them up to see what number they are. Kind of like LGB not making true 10’ diameter curves. I had to go with Piko for that.

Mike, LGB only made originally 1200 series switches(4’ diameter) and 1600 switches (in 8’ diameter) I have both but thinking you want the larger. They would be $60.00 for the switches including electric controller or $ 50. with Manual, curved track would be $ 10.00 each piece all are well weathered but in good shape, Bill

Waiting on stuff on evilbay to sell Bill, so is it $50 each or $50 for the pair of Right Hand switches? Thanks Mike

That is each with manual controllers