Large Scale Central

messane problem

tried sending a message with both a picture and a URL and both times I got this message and could not send it. "Error Code: b4db18 "

X

I tried sending one to you bill with text and a picture…

Tell me if you got it.

Greg

I got the picture and the word test, what am I doing wrong?

could be plenty things.

Start with:

1. type of computer (apple/pc/tablet/phone),
  2. operating system and version, and
  3. browser being used.

Greg

Greg Elmassian said:

could be plenty things.

Start with:

1. type of computer (apple/pc/tablet/phone),
  2. operating system and version, and
  3. browser being used.

Greg probably the browser I’m still using Google I’ll try chrome and see what happens, thanks, Bill

well I tried chrome and switched to fire fox, and still doesn’t work, not going to buy a new computer, guess I just wont worry about it

Maybe you could PM Bob, your Site Host and Benevolent Dictator or perhaps post this issue on the Website forum. He might have some additional insight.

definitely this thread could be moved to the appropriate forum.

Bill, you answered the browser question but not questions 1 and 2…

Greg

computer is a pc Asus, windows 7 home Premium

OK, so go to the message part, and just try to send me a message with text… let’s go step by step…

We know I could send you a message and text… but to break down the problem go one step at a time.

Greg

I will do so

ok, plain text ok…

now try another message with text and then click the “UPLOAD” button (it has the picture of a picture and UPLOAD to the right of it)

Try a SMALL picture from your computer… NOT a link…

Greg

get this message

Add Photo (cancel)

Unable to upload photo.
using , explorer, firefox or chrome doesn’t matter

X

same if I use a link but I get a error message (We’re sorry!

We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form.

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error.

Error Code: 5c59f0 )

X

so let’s stick to the upload case… do you get an error message as soon as you “click” the upload button, or after selecting a file?

Greg

click add photo, then select file and soon as it is finished loading I get this message (

Add Photo (cancel)

Unable to upload photo.

X

OK, so now, can you email me the photo that you are trying to upload?

[email protected]

Have you tried other photos?

Greg

I’ve tried 6 different photos

ok, got your email, and EVERY file/picture you are trying has spaces in the file names, a no no in most situations…

will send you a message with one of your files with the spaces removed…

Greg

I sent 2 messages, apparently successfully… perhaps your computer has a different way of handling file names…

Let me know if you get both messages…

Greg