Large Scale Central

A Sincere Thanks for your prayers and good thoughts.

I saw the results of Fridays PT scan and you guys did a great job on my behalf. My tumors have gone from flaring matches to fading fast red embers!

The news is so good that we were able to put off another Endoscopy, the last 3 left me worse off incrementally… , for at least 3 months when I may be strong enough to handle it.

I opted to continue with the chemo, no picnic in itself, but something I can endure.

Chemo Brain; 7 years ago I didn’t have the Password I’d need to wake up with, that kept me up all night!

Last week; I couldn’t sleep because I couldn’t figure out how to add my pillow to a secret breathing machine. That one only lasted 4 hours before I realized my pillow couldn’t be adapted, to a non existent machine…

Thank you all.

John,

This is awesome news. To bad about the pillow not fitting into the secret non existent breathing machine, Can they get you a non existent pillow that might fit?? I am truly glad the news is positive. Lets keep that coming.

That’s GREAT news!

John great …. Devon we want to hear something positive as well !

Tremendous news John!!

Sean McGillicuddy said:

John great …. Devon we want to hear something positive as well !

Compared to John’s good news. . .all my news is positive.

Thats real good to hear that you are doing better John . Connie and I continue to pray for you and Devon . Stay Strong !

Hot damn!! That is wonderful news, John. I am so happy to hear your health is moving in the right direction. You keep fighting and we’ll keep praying.

I see the chemo hasn’t cured your surrealistic sense of humor ! (Don’t fret…I’m constantly taking it on the chin for what my children call my “reverse sense of humor” ! ! )

Happy to hear better news and keeping my fingers crossed for more.

Devon Sinsley said:

John,

This is awesome news. To bad about the pillow not fitting into the secret non existent breathing machine, Can they get you a non existent pillow that might fit?? I am truly glad the news is positive. Lets keep that coming.

I think if I can find the ‘metallic’ edge of my down pillow I will be able to adapt it, the next time that machine shows up.(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Great news John!!!.. Hope you will be feeling better soon…

Hey there, that is some good news and good news sure helps the spirit.

Super awesome fantastic news John. Keep up the fight! And don’t let the pillow win!

Great news John. :slight_smile:

Good to hear John. I hope things continue to improve for you. Hang in there bud!

Excellent news!

Glad to hear that you’re on the mend. Now, make like Smokey the Bear, and put those embers out. You know how, don’t you?

Steve Featherkile said:

Glad to hear that you’re on the mend. Now, make like Smokey the Bear, and put those embers out. You know how, don’t you?

Uh, a bucket of water might drown me, smothering it might have the same effect and I surely don’t need that stick of yours… oh my!(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-surprised.gif)

You will be back on board full steam ahead hanging out with your buds before you know it !

As Devon and myself along with many others know the power of prayer works

HUZZAH!