Forums General Model Photography
  • Topic: Spring Photo Thread

    Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 15, 2019 11:06 AM EDT
      • Shut up Rooster
         
      • Posts
        6,884
      • Thanks
        26
      • Thanked
        244

      Spring Photo Thread

      Spring is here and things are starting to come to life. 

       

      Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor and nature

       

      Testing out the new tunnel

      Image may contain: outdoor

       

       

      Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor and nature

       

      Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor and nature

       

      Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor and nature

       

       

    • April 15, 2019 11:08 AM EDT
      • Shut up Rooster
         
      • Posts
        6,884
      • Thanks
        26
      • Thanked
        244

       

      Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor and nature

       

      Image may contain: plant and outdoor

       

      Image may contain: 1 person, plant and outdoor

       

      Image may contain: tree, plant, outdoor and nature

       

      Image may contain: outdoor

       

      Image may contain: tree, plant, outdoor and nature

       

      Image may contain: tree, train and outdoor

       

      Image may contain: plant and outdoor

       

      Image may contain: plant, train and outdoor

       

       

    • April 15, 2019 11:59 AM EDT
      • Ormond Beach, Fl. 32174
         
      • Posts
        406
      • Thanks
        3
      • Thanked
        201

      Very nice, great pictures

    • April 15, 2019 12:04 PM EDT
      • Saint Johns, Florida
         
      • Posts
        4,101
      • Thanks
        348
      • Thanked
        506

      Wow!

      ____________________________________

       

       

    • April 15, 2019 1:35 PM EDT
      • Nashville, IL
         
      • Posts
        5,091
      • Thanks
        298
      • Thanked
        308

      Shawn, the layout is maturing nicely...   Looks fantastic....   

    • April 15, 2019 7:01 PM EDT
      • Peoria, NW of Phoenix, Arizona
         
      • Posts
        1,177
      • Thanks
        192
      • Thanked
        211

      What, no photos of your sons locomotive on the layout?  looks great!!

      ____________________________________

       

      Butt Modeler #2

       

       

    • April 15, 2019 7:49 PM EDT
      • Defending the State of Exile! ,
         
      • Posts
        13,253
      • Thanks
        1,478
      • Thanked
        983

      Andy Clarke said:

      Shawn, the layout is maturing nicely...   Looks fantastic....   

      Unlike you dad !

    • April 15, 2019 9:15 PM EDT
      • Waverly, Alabama
         
      • Posts
        1,378
      • Thanks
        334
      • Thanked
        376

      Great photos, beautiful layout.

      ____________________________________

       

    • April 16, 2019 3:24 AM EDT
      • Kailua, HI
         
      • Posts
        391
      • Thanks
        181
      • Thanked
        177

      Gorgeous!

    • April 16, 2019 7:23 AM EDT
      • Easton , Massachusetts
         
      • Posts
        4,207
      • Thanks
        1,151
      • Thanked
        429

      Hey Roosta….  this Shawn guy is …… He has to have his own Spring thread ..I guess the other wasn't up to his standard.. Maybe he is a Nark ? 

      Do you think he has a photographer come and take photos for him ?

      ____________________________________

       My u-tube  My Vimeo

      The light in the tunnel might not be an engine , but a light in the caboose of my own train on my Roundy Round Rail Road !    My empire is complete...I think...

    • April 18, 2019 2:23 PM EDT
      • West Grove, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        10,606
      • Thanks
        406
      • Thanked
        595

      Getting ready for the Ops session, I took a train around the layout.

      ____________________________________

      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King Jr

    • April 18, 2019 5:13 PM EDT
      • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        10,363
      • Thanks
        88
      • Thanked
        685

      Shouldn't the headlight be on?

      Shouldn't she be showing white class lights?

      I don't see any smoke. Are you sure your crews didn't just tow her into position and snap a few pictures just to make it look like they ran her around a bit?

      ____________________________________

      Shannon car Shops
      Home of the infamous leg lamp

      I.A.R.R.R. Member #12

      and King Butt Modeler

    • April 18, 2019 9:28 PM EDT
      • Waverly, Alabama
         
      • Posts
        1,378
      • Thanks
        334
      • Thanked
        376

      Layout is looking good, Ken.  Great photos.  In the first one, is that a real rock?  Seems like that is a lot of weight for an elevated RR. 

      ____________________________________

       

    • April 18, 2019 9:35 PM EDT
      • Defending the State of Exile! ,
         
      • Posts
        13,253
      • Thanks
        1,478
      • Thanked
        983

      Dan Hilyer said:

      Layout is looking good, Ken.  Great photos.  In the first one, is that a real rock? 

      It is Dan and pure PA rock at that!  However he only cuts it up for the attendees of KOPS

    • April 18, 2019 9:42 PM EDT
      • Burke, Virginia
         
      • Posts
        7,141
      • Thanks
        176
      • Thanked
        613

      " Rooster " said:
      Dan Hilyer said:

      Layout is looking good, Ken.  Great photos.  In the first one, is that a real rock? 

      It is Dan and pure PA rock at that!  However he only cuts it up for the attendees of KOPS

      Yeah, and if you show up and criticize anything the rocks gets tossed at you!    (Well, so I've heard...)

      ____________________________________

      Bruce

      http://jbrr.com/

       

    • April 18, 2019 9:43 PM EDT
      • Defending the State of Exile! ,
         
      • Posts
        13,253
      • Thanks
        1,478
      • Thanked
        983

      Sean McGillicuddy said:

      Hey Roosta….  this Shawn guy is …… He has to have his own Spring thread ..I guess the other wasn't up to his standard.. Maybe he is a Nark ? 

      Do you think he has a photographer come and take photos for him ?

      Word on the street is he's not a Nark...I do not think he had another photographer only photoshop to hide the pull string. He is THE MASTER at hiding the string Sean you know this already ! I bet he carries extra pull string in his my little pony purse.

    • April 19, 2019 3:47 AM EDT
      • West Grove, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        10,606
      • Thanks
        406
      • Thanked
        595

      Dan Hilyer said:

      Layout is looking good, Ken.  Great photos.  In the first one, is that a real rock?  Seems like that is a lot of weight for an elevated RR. 

      Thanks Dan. Yup, real rock. I put them out toward the edge where's there's a little more support. 

      ____________________________________

      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King Jr

    • April 19, 2019 8:07 AM EDT
      • Shut up Rooster
         
      • Posts
        6,884
      • Thanks
        26
      • Thanked
        244

      " Rooster " said:
      Sean McGillicuddy said:

      Hey Roosta….  this Shawn guy is …… He has to have his own Spring thread ..I guess the other wasn't up to his standard.. Maybe he is a Nark ? 

      Do you think he has a photographer come and take photos for him ?

      Word on the street is he's not a Nark...I do not think he had another photographer only photoshop to hide the pull string. He is THE MASTER at hiding the string Sean you know this already ! I bet he carries extra pull string in his my little pony purse.

       

      Hahaha it was the way you had it titled. I wasn't sure.    

      Rooster wouldn't you love to know my secret.

Forums General Model Photography

    Icon Legend

  • Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google