Forums General For Sale/Trade
  • Topic: Wanted - USAT Christmas Series Items

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 13, 2019 2:43 PM EDT
      • Ormond Beach, Fl. 32174

• Thanks

Chris, there is a Christmas car on ebay  think it was 2005 though # 254195151828

• April 14, 2019 1:08 PM EDT
      • Ormond Beach, Fl. 32174

• Thanks

usa trains 1988 x-mas car

Chris Brancato said:

4-13-19 - Spring Bump Still looking for the below reefer cars!

1995, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013.

2-9-19 - New Year Bump

A bump for the new year crowd. Hope 2019 brings many great large scale railroading adventures to you all!

Al Kramer just listed a 1988 Christmas car I believe it was their first and sold under the Charles roe name

Original Post

Hi All,

So I think my next collection is going to be the USAT Christmas series of cars, etc. I am mainly wanting/starting with the reefers/boxcars and the engines. I know there are also some coaches, small ore cars, etc. that go with the collection, but going to hold off on those for now unless the price is right.

If anyone has a complete list of everything USAT ever offered (I found a sudo complete list online through 2008 at least) that would be helpful as well to start crossing off items as I get them.

Not looking to lowball on price and am willing to pay what they are worth condition wise, use, NIB, etc. just trying to not completely break the bank in the process ;)

If you have the whole or most of the collection, would be willing to talk about taking it all in one shot as well as I am just starting to look.

This would make a great edition to our driveway Christmas display we make every year. The kids/neighborhood would love it!

As always thanks for the help and any leads you can point me towards.

-Chris 

• April 14, 2019 4:43 PM EDT
      • Garden Grove, CA

• Thanks

Thanks Bill,

Yes, I keep a wary eye on eBay for the elusive few I need. I am lucky to have 1988-2001 and pretty much present back to 2014 covered. It seems the mis 2000’s ones, people are not quite ready to part with yet. 

If you know of any other places to check, mainly I hit up eBay, trainz, Facebook swap groups, and local dealers who get collections , etc. to try and find them, but always looking for new places to search. 

thanks,,

chris

Forums General For Sale/Trade

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google