Large Scale Central

Pix Test

“Body
Value is required and can’t be empty” - What does this mean in the attach photo section?

That you cannot attach nothing?

David Maynard said:

David Maynard said:

It went away…

The work around is; Bob gave you space in the freight shed, open and manage your folders by making one and upload your pics, 800 pixels wide, and then you can open them> copy location> paste into your reply editor.

David Palmeter said:

“Body
Value is required and can’t be empty” - What does this mean in the attach photo section?

Where is this “attach photo section”? I do not see it and I want to examine it so I can further help the members here who are having trouble posting pictures.

I just answered my own question. It appears to the left of “Post reply” when using IE. I use Firefox and it does NOT appear!

David Palmeter said:

“Body

My best advice here for now is; if you are using IE the “Attach Photo” routine doesn’t work correctly with LSC and Firefox. If you are using IE, and want to view an attached file, you can click on the attachment and a small window will appear at the bottom asking if you want to open or save the file. Click open and the picture will appear. HTH helps some. If you are using IE and want to attach a file, first click on “Post File” and you get the message **"**Body
Value is required and can’t be empty". You MUST enter some text in the message box. The attach photo box will appear at the bottom next to the post now button. You can now attach a photo file to the post following the directions.

This is a test for file size.

Joe Zullo said:

Rightfully it’s gone in my reply, because this is where it led:
Page Not Found

The page you have attempted to access could not be found.

Go Back

John Caughey said:

Joe Zullo said:

Page Not Found

Go Back

John,

You are not using IE are you. These “attached files” only work in IE. That is what I was trying to explain in my posts on the subject.

Joe Zullo said:

John Caughey said:

Joe Zullo said:

Page Not Found

Go Back

John,

You are not using IE are you. These “attached files” only work in IE. That is what I was trying to explain in my posts on the subject.

-blush- Nope, been years since I have. I got it backwards…

Test

Joe Zullo said:

Test

The “attach picture” function does work in Firefox (sort of) but makes a distorted thumbnail that can be opened up.

David Palmeter said:

“Body

Test for separate text box when quoting.

David Palmeter said:

“Body

Toggle test

David Palmeter said:

David Palmeter said:

“Body

Toggle test

That worked

David, where are you trying to link pictures from? I do hope they are not on your local computer.