Forums General For Sale/Trade
  • Topic: WTB Aristo 20400 30400 19.5 degree crossing

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 4, 2018 3:44 PM EST
      • Carlsbad, CA

• Thanks

WTB Aristo 20400 30400 19.5 degree crossing

want the 20400 stainless steel, but will settle for a brass one until I find the stainless.

Thanks, Greg

Be sure­ to visit ­my site, l­ots of tec­hnical tip­s and modi­fications,­ and you c­an search ­for topics­ and key w­ords.

­Click HERE for Greg­'s web sit­e
      PLEASE NOT­E: Please do NOT use private messaging, i­f you have­ a questio­n, feel fr­ee to emai­l me priva­tely, u­se regular­ email onl­y: greg@el­massian.co­m

• February 5, 2018 7:05 PM EST
      • Cumming, Georgia

• Thanks

Greg,

I have a brand new ART20400 19.5 Stainless Steel Crossover I'd be willing to sell.  I'm not sure what the going rate on these is now days.  I bought it from Reindeer Pass several years ago for $53.89.  Make me a fair offer.  The problem is I am leaving Wednesday for two weeks out of the country.  I'll be returning the week of February 19th.  As soon as I return if you want this we can complete the transaction and I can ship it to you.

Thanks,

Bill Buescher

• February 6, 2018 2:54 AM EST
      • Carlsbad, CA

• Thanks

I'll take it Bill, I'll make you a fair offer... email me your contact info, my email is in my signature.

Thanks!

Greg

Be sure­ to visit ­my site, l­ots of tec­hnical tip­s and modi­fications,­ and you c­an search ­for topics­ and key w­ords.

PLEASE NOT­E: Please do NOT use private messaging, i­f you have­ a questio­n, feel fr­ee to emai­l me priva­tely, u­se regular­ email onl­y: greg@el­massian.co­m

• February 12, 2018 3:26 PM EST
      • Carlsbad, CA

• Thanks

Thanks Bill!

Got it!

Greg

Forums General For Sale/Trade

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google