Large Scale Central

LGB Augsburger Puppenkiste DCC Puppet Train

I am selling an LGB Augsburger Puppenkiste train consisting of an LGB 25201 0-4-0 Steam Locomotive, an LGB 44353 box car and an LGB 42260 Box Car w/ Cupola all in their original LGB boxes.

The set is has seen limited use as shown by the wheels and pickup shoes on the underside of the locomotive but is in excellent shape and runs very well.

The motor block of the LGB 25201 has been serviced including oiling and gear lubrication. It has been fully checked out and runs fine.

A LGB/Massoth DCC decoder has been installed allowing the 0-4-0 to be controlled by a MTS or any other DCC system. Its address has been set to 3 and configured for 14 speed steps.

If desired the decoder can be configured to your specifications before shipment.

The LGB Puppenkiste locomotive also runs fine on straight DC power.

A Locomotive Switching Magnet has also been installed to the underside of the locomotive to allow automatic LGB Switching. It was removed to gain access to the motor block but is included in the auction

Note: there is some minor damage to the locomotive box

Selling price $300

Price reflects a 3% cash discount (check, cash, money order).

Paypal accepted without discount. Shipping paid by buyer.

Local pickup available

Hi Stan,

I remembered my Log in info and I’m still a member. I’m interested in buying the Augsburger set.

I’ll pay cash at pickup.

Scott Duncan

scott alan said:

Hi Stan,

I remembered my Log in info and I’m still a member. I’m interested in buying the Augsburger set.

I’ll pay cash at pickup.

Scott Duncan

Thanks

PM with address details sent